ARRAY(0xac6e59e4)

Profile for Helena > Reviews

Content by Helena

Helena "Siamese" (Wiltshire U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
18k Gold Over Sterling Silver Multi Color Genuine Spinel Earrings
18k Gold Over Sterling Silver Multi Color Genuine Spinel Earrings
Offered by Ladelle-Designs
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So spinel sweet ..., 8 Nov 2013
The moment I unwrapped these, my first thought was how very Henry VIII they are - very Tudor! They are certainly very pretty with the four spinels going with most outfits. They are certainly very comfortable to put on and wear all day, and I have received some nice compliments, and they aren't too big just hugging the ear lobe nicely. A good purchase.

Brooches Store Black Diamond & Jet Swarovski Crystal Bee with Flowers Brooch Pen
Offered by PYNK Jewellery Ltd
Price: 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one busy bee ..., 8 Nov 2013
I really like this bee falling for it as soon as I unwrapped it. It's slightly larger than other 'bee brooches' I've ordered but the point is, its fun, dressy and goes with most working jackets or looks great on an evening bag. The blue & white crystal is quite captivating, and it is one of those pretty things in your jewellery box that never seems to go out of fashion. I think a good purchase.

Sandbar Seascape Ceramic Picture Tile by M Bowmer 6" x 16"
Sandbar Seascape Ceramic Picture Tile by M Bowmer 6" x 16"
Offered by SC Leisure
Price: 25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars If you dream in the shower of the sea, then you'll like this ..., 8 Nov 2013
This tile picture is wonderful, it is really well done and the bathroom is the perfect environment for this enchanting seascape.
I liked this one so much I ordered the Med. one that reminds me of Italy and the lakes.
Congratulations M. Bowmar on a very captivating piece of artwork.

Siamese Cat Christmas Gift Tags Pack of 12 Xmas Labels
Siamese Cat Christmas Gift Tags Pack of 12 Xmas Labels

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Siamese cats - you'll just have to buy these!!!, 8 Nov 2013
I selected this rating because I'd initially ordered some 'birthday' labels like these, and when they arrived I thought they were beyond cute, really, really imaginative & fun. I'd imagine I'll definately purchase some more. Well done the Sambura team!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gardman large oval waterproof patio set cover, 18 Oct 2013
This waterproof cover really is a) large and b) fantastically waterproof - and its been sorely needed in this changeable climate having had a lot of rain this week - the cover has done a first class job of protecting our garden furniture. Highly recommend it as its well made and one of those external items that should last for years.

GoSparking Swarovski Elements Aurora Borealis Crystal Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace with Austrian Crystal For Women NL68190

4.0 out of 5 stars Sparklingly pretty ..., 18 Oct 2013
I chose this rating because I do like, although I intend to have the link and chain changed to yellow gold as that is what I personally prefer.
I didn't dislike anything about it, just the opposite - its one of those pieces in your jewellery box that you'll wear again & again on all sorts of occasions.
Lastly, I'd recommend this product to anyone wishing to buy their daughter, or Mum, niece something pretty as this for their birthday or for Christmas. Can't go wrong.

The Jungle Book [DVD] [1967]
The Jungle Book [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Phil Harris
Offered by EagleDVD
Price: 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars A massive 2 hours of giggles, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Jungle Book [DVD] [1967] (DVD)
I remember going to the cinema as a little girl and being convulsed with laughter at the antics of Mowgli and Baloo not to mention that slimy Sir Hiss. I decided to buy this anniversary re-release as a gift for a friend and to have as a copy for us at home for one of those wet Saturday afternoons when your spirits could do with a bit of uplifting. One of Disney's star products.

Vintage Shabby Chic iLiv Song Bird Embroidered Feather Filled Cushion, Cream / Terracotta - 45 x 45cms

5.0 out of 5 stars Not really 'shabby chic', more like 'very classy' ..., 16 Oct 2013
I chose this rating simply because I really liked the cushion, its fun, very silky, comfy, and well made/constructed, so I'd highly recommend it. Both in this terracotta colour and the blue.

No. 5 of Chanel - refill EdT spray 50 ml
No. 5 of Chanel - refill EdT spray 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Chanel No. 5 - refill EDT spray, 11 Oct 2013
One of the finest scents in the world, worn for those extra special occasions or when you just feel like it because it gives you a lift. I've loved it for years and have one of these lovely, distinctive old cases to tuck away my No. 5 into an evening bag.

LSA Mia Recycled Wine Glasses 12oz / 350ml - Pack of 4 | Eco Friendly Wine Glasses, LSA Wine Glasses
Offered by Gifts2Drink
Price: 26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A sexy green wine glass, 11 Oct 2013
Actually its great for your morning OJ or grapefruit juice, your luncheon shake and your evening glass of delicious red and cool white. They are a perfect size, dishwasher proof, wash-up beautifully, fit well in the cupboard - just about ideal for whatever liquid you fancy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13