Profile for Helena > Reviews

Content by Helena

Helena "Siamese" (Wiltshire U.K.)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-27
Sanex Shower Gel Dermo Moisturise 226346 500ml
Sanex Shower Gel Dermo Moisturise 226346 500ml
Offered by Direct Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shower companion ...., 1 May 2014
My husband loves this, and I do buy it specifically for him. I do agree its scent is very attractive, and it feels lovely on the skin leaving you with a super, fresh clean sensation.

Bird Brooch with Swarovski Cubic Zirconia
Bird Brooch with Swarovski Cubic Zirconia

5.0 out of 5 stars Who's a pretty birdie?, 1 May 2014
I loved this fella so much I bought another one to keep him company. I've had so many positive comments from people about them, with most saying how cute it is.

High Quality White Sturdy Plastic Colander Strainer w/ Handle Kitchen Cooking Utensil
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars White Strainer..., 1 May 2014
This is superb, well made, washes up well and dries quickly on the drainer. I can highly recommend if you are looking for a reasonably priced but solid colander.

Whiskas Crunch Chicken & Turkey Cat Treats 100g
Whiskas Crunch Chicken & Turkey Cat Treats 100g
Offered by Lovepetsuperstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite a treat ..., 1 May 2014
One of my Siamese loves this and he rates it 5 star, so that's that! Never argue with him just agree.

2 X STUNNING SAGE GREEN THICK LARGE CORD BANDED CURTAIN DRAPE TIE BACKS TIEBACKS 30"

5.0 out of 5 stars Cord Tie-Backs, 1 May 2014
I hadn't seen this style before and thought it most unusual, suppose that is what attracted me. They are well made and the colour goes incredibly well with the curtains. If & when I change my curtains to another colour will no doubt buy these again to match the colour.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Estee Lauder Night Repair, 1 May 2014
I wish they hadn't altered the construction of this new one from the old. It doesn't smell or feel the same, and I'm annoyed that I've paid so much money for a product that I don't enjoy using.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It is adorable, it is cute and it looks fab on one's clothes, 1 May 2014
I chose 5 stars because I simply thought it was worth it. Its well made and sits well on a cardigan or jacket despite one side being heavier than the other. If you're a cat lover then you'll like this.

Tri-Coastal Fleurs De Provence Photo Keepsake Box
Tri-Coastal Fleurs De Provence Photo Keepsake Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty perfect ..., 1 May 2014
I choose this rating because the box is worth 5 stars.
It's:
a) Very attractive to look at
b) Its practical and robust so should last for years no matter how much bad treatment it receives and
c) It is far more pretty to see in one's wardrobe or bedroom cupboard than some old shoe box.

Twinkle Twinkle light up card - Romantic / Valentines card - TT206
Twinkle Twinkle light up card - Romantic / Valentines card - TT206

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does twinkle ..., 29 April 2014
This card is gorgeous and certainly has the 'Aw.w.w.' factor. I loved it and being a sentimental soul have kept it.

Oscar de La Renta Oscar Eau de Toilette for Women - 100 ml
Oscar de La Renta Oscar Eau de Toilette for Women - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Oscar should get an 'Oscar' ..., 29 April 2014
I have used this perfume for over 35 years, I try all sorts of others in between but somehow I always come back to Oscar. I get lovely comments about this from colleagues, friends and strangers who say it smells gorgeous, and it honestly does. Some people have commented that they felt what they received wasn't genuine & that the packaging was suspect. I haven't found that comparing one I bought in Debenhams some time ago with the one recently purchased via. Amazon and could find no difference. I remain delighted, and will continue to buy this wonderful EdT as long as it remains available.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-27