Profile for Adrian Vaughan > Reviews

Content by Adrian Vaughan

Adrian Vaughan (Ripponden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom)

Labyrinth
Labyrinth
by Kate Mosse

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm off to Carcossone, 6 Feb. 2006
This review is from: Labyrinth (Paperback)
This is not my usual read but I was bored and figured it was worth a shot, and to be honest I'm stunned.
The detail in the description is unbelievable - all of the places in which the story are set are brought brillianty to life, so much so that for the first time in my life (and I really do mean this) I want to visit France. Similarly the depth of the characters made it easy to connect with each and every one of them.
The search for the grail is a story that has been told in many different ways throughout the years but the explanation of what the grail is, within this story, is a new one to me. Whether pure fiction or based on some very real historical evidence I don't care - it works brilliantly and was very believable.
Before reading Labrynth I had never heard of Kate Mosse but she now has my full attention - a fantastic read.

The Tao of Motivation: Inspire yourself and others
The Tao of Motivation: Inspire yourself and others
by Max Landsberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Definitely Motivated, 22 July 2004
Fantastic book - it has certainly left me motivated.
Well written, concise and packed full of helpful tips and techniques that can be practiced, learned and easily implemented into your own daily life.
Whether for business or personal reasons - I recommend this book without hesitation.