ARRAY(0xae1169c8)

The Rough Guide to the Italian Lakes
by Lucy Ratcliffe
Price: 9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jun 2013
We are often in this part of Italy but this time without our Italian speaking guide - our daughter! So it was essential that we knew where to go, what to do & had some maps to help us. This Rough Guide ticked all the boxes. It covers not only the lakes - including smaller ones like Iseo, which we love - but also Verona, Mantova, Milan, Bergamo etc. Well worth buying this book!

The Complete Book Of Food Combining: A new, easy-to-use guide to the most successful diet ever
by Kathryn Marsden
Price: 11.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Brilliant, 9 April 2007
Just bought this book after trying the Food Doctor Diet Club, which left me feeling soooo bloated, it was unbelievable. Within two days of starting food combining my digestive problems had all but disappeared. I shall be following this as much as I can. I love Kathryn's non-judgmental approach, and that she acknowledges that most of us won't be able to food combine all the time. The sections on detox, eating disorders and allergies are very relevant to my whole family. My best buy this year, without a doubt!