Profile for Ray > Reviews

Maxell Colour Canalz Earphone - Blue
Maxell Colour Canalz Earphone - Blue
Price: 8.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 19 Feb 2014
I have been delighted with my purchase. The three different sizes of eartips enabled me to select the most comfortable fit; the result is that ambient noise is very much reduced and my wife can't hear music I am listening to. The base response isn't that good, but then for this price, what do you expect? Recommended

Cooking Timer & Kitchen Timer
Cooking Timer & Kitchen Timer
Offered by ETI Ltd
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product - recommended, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cooking Timer & Kitchen Timer
I cannot understand why so many reviews of Amazon products are negative - I now try and find a product that has no more than 15% 1 or 2 star ratings. This timer is excellent. I bought it to replace an old Salter Big Time 2 timer when the display failed. It is loud enough (the same as our previous one), and the count up timer is an added bonus.

Genuine Apple EarPods Headset with Remote and Mic MD827ZM/A for iPhone 5, iPod Touch, Nano
Offered by CashBerry
Price: 10.79

1.0 out of 5 stars One star for elegant packaging!, 19 Feb 2014
I bought these from Apple Store a year ago on offer (18). The pods wouldn't seal or stay in my ears - very frustrating. In the end I lost them whilst staying away, which was a blessing! I bought some Maxell Colour Canalz conventional earphones, which are brilliant! They fit well (I use the middle size mushrooms) and exclude ambient noise quite well. My wife can't hear music I am listening to, unlike the earpods.

Mighty to Save
Mighty to Save
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Muffled recording., 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mighty to Save (MP3 Download)
A very poor recording of "Mighty to Save". It lacks brightness. The Hillsong one available on iTunes is much better!