Profile for ashleighlw > Reviews

The Borgias - Season 1
The Borgias - Season 1
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as 'borgia', 30 Jun 2014
I can honestly say after watching both series I prefer 'borgia' with John doman. I find myself getting easily distracted while waiting for Jeremy irons to finish his sentence. But I love the borgia family history so I watch it.

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Dan Brown fan, 25 Jun 2014
Overall I really enjoyed reading this book but at the same time I'm quite disappointed. I've just finished this book but i don't feel like it had an ending. It just ran out of pages :s

Vikings Season 2
Vikings Season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars love vikings!, 20 May 2014
This is possibly one of my favourite series ever. Everything is perfect - casting, scenery and fight scenes that go so well with intimate moments between characters. Would recommend this strongly to anyone. Love it!

The Tudors - Season 1
The Tudors - Season 1
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars 5* says its all!, 23 Mar 2014
This series in my opinion is a huge success. Pleasing to not only the eyes but also the history buff in anyone. Jonathon Rhys Meyers is a genius the way he captures all characteristics and traits of henry viii and the more you watch him the more effective he becomes. I've never been so addicted to a series before but this had me gripped from the get go. The story is engulfing and the aesthetics are first rate. Overall in my opinion this series is perfection.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2014 1:04 AM BST

Deep Sleep with Andrew Johnson
Deep Sleep with Andrew Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars never actually thought this would work for me, 4 Mar 2014
Can't believe how relaxed I was by this man's voice, took a few minutes for me to fall to sleep. Best nights sleep I've had for months