Profile for Erdgas > Reviews

Content by Erdgas

Erdgas "Bob" (Hampshire,United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bosmere C620 Premium Conversation Seat Cover
Bosmere C620 Premium Conversation Seat Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made seat cover, 28 Jan. 2015
Well made out of strong material. Wish it was about 100 mm deeper to cover legs of Twin bench. I've had this a year now and I think it will last longer than the pvc covers which went into holes after 2 years. I would have given it 5 stars had it covered the legs completely.

Heat In A Click Heat Pads X 2
Heat In A Click Heat Pads X 2
Offered by round2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Low cost, low heat output., 28 Jan. 2015
These heat pads generate heat by a chemical reaction. Useful heat only lasts for about 20 minutes. I use them to keep my hands warm while playing golf but I wish they kept their heat for longer. They are useful in an emergency. They are good value for the money but if you want a longer lasting effect then choose a spirit based heater.

Pro Quip Men's Aquastorm Waterproof Trouser Fly-Zip - Black, Large 33 Inch Leg
Pro Quip Men's Aquastorm Waterproof Trouser Fly-Zip - Black, Large 33 Inch Leg

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job for golf or Cycling, 29 April 2014
I bought these trousers for my Son in Law and he is over the moon with them. As soon as I saw the material and the way they were made I could tell that these are really superior goods. I am also a golfer and the shop trousers I recently bought from the local Golf Pro were nowhere near as good. Additionally there is a wide range of sizes, especially in leg length. Furthermore the styling was also very modern, not baggy but not too slimline either. Just well tailored. I would recommend them.

Car Rear Back Seat Cover Pet Cat Dog Protector Waterproof
Car Rear Back Seat Cover Pet Cat Dog Protector Waterproof
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job with modifications, 24 Oct. 2013
Fitted into my Yaris back seat perfectly but the ends need fastening to the seats. With a little ingenuity and Velcro strips glued to seat backs I have made it work. The centre zip is a nuisance as our small dog pokes his head through it. The material is strong enough to prevent the dogs claws damaging the seats and can be wiped down easily. it seemed good value and I could see nothing better at any price.

N74 Black Waistband Voice Amplifier Microphone Speaker Voice Amplifier 15watts Portable for Teachers, Coaches, Tour Guides, Presentations, Costumes, Etc. Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery, Music Play Function Supports USB TF Card
Offered by Kldeals

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for talking to small groups., 24 Oct. 2013
Will amplify a soft spoken voice for society meetings in small halls to an acceptable audible level but not exceptionally loud. Quite well made for the money. Will do what it says on the tin but remember that it is not a full amplification device.

Black Stick-On 50mm wide (priced and sold by the metre up to 25 metres ~ please amend the quantity in the shopping cart to show the length you require)
Offered by K9 Training Products

3.0 out of 5 stars smooth surface stick only, 24 Oct. 2013
The Velcro sticks to each other very well to itself but the adhesive backing does not stick to porous surfaces such as cloth.

Nike Mens Dura Feel Vi Golf Gloves White Large
Nike Mens Dura Feel Vi Golf Gloves White Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Nike Golf Gloves not so Large, 11 Sept. 2013
The gloves are fit for purpose, but not mine They are not in the large category. Even though I measured the length of my hand as according to the adverts instructions they turned out to be too tight for full comfort. I am wearing them hoping they will stretch but this is unlikely as they are mainly synthetic material.

Letts 2013 Slim Business Diary 2 Weeks to View Black 75SBK
Letts 2013 Slim Business Diary 2 Weeks to View Black 75SBK

3.0 out of 5 stars Slim but not practical., 4 April 2013
I bought this item to use as an aide memoir when out and about. Its advertised as "2 weeks per view". I found this misleading. It should say "one week per page side" and this is too small for much else than the odd appointment note. It does have a good hard cover . Next time I would buy a version with one week over two pages. I also found the next years planner unhelpful. There are no weekday names against the dates, so when for instance you are looking for the third Wednesday in the month it cannot be found.

DIGIFLEX Portable Home Wall / Desk LCD Display Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Hygrometer with 2 Sensors
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Thermometer does the job, 4 April 2013
This Digital Thermometer was purchased to give an accurate reading of the indoor temperature of my living room. This it does to an accuracy of about plus or minus zero point one degree. As an added advantage it also shows the outside temperature using a lead and a sensor which can be placed outside. The lead is long enough to reach through a window via the rubber seal. I find it more accurate and easier to read than the traditional type in glass tubes.It has been in use now for about 3 months without failure. I did not come supplied with batteries.

Petlife Non-Slip Vetbed for Dog/ Cat, 36 x 24-inch, Giraffe Print
Petlife Non-Slip Vetbed for Dog/ Cat, 36 x 24-inch, Giraffe Print

5.0 out of 5 stars Petlife Non Slip Vet Bet for Dog cage, 13 Jan. 2013
I bought this to fit in a new cage bought from Amazon. It needed a few inches trimming off the sides to make it fit, which I did with Kitchen Scissors quite easily. The beauty is that it doesn't slip around and is thick enough to insulate the dog from the crate floor. The edges don't fray after trimming although you'll have to stop your puppy from chewing the edges as they all do. The colour is good for dogs crates and I also found the price competitive versus the local shops. Delivery was also qquick even in the lead up to the Xmas Holidays.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3