Profile for ross_gloverr@yahoo.com > Reviews

Content by ross_gloverr@y...

ross_gloverr@yahoo.com (Brussels)

by Paul Harrison

4.0 out of 5 stars Great. Lots of information. I really enjoyed it., 25 Sept. 2000
I bought this book originally out of curiosity to read what Paul Harrison had to say about the myth, but the main reason is because I am Scottish and I naturally believe in the Loch Ness monster! Throughout the book, there are many different views and opinions, not always from Paul Harrison, but different people involved in the myth. After reading the book, you are able to take time and make up your mind about what you really believe. I would recommend this book for everyone, skeptics and believers alike. The book has no bias and is entirely true.

by Paul Harrison