Profile for SNB > Reviews

Content by SNB

SNB "SNB" (England)

Set of 4 Unbreakable Polycarbonate Beakers with handle for Juices / Hot Drinks / Cafe Latte / Mocha / Tea Infusions / Irish Coffee / Mulled wine glasses. Ideal for kids (300ml / 10.6oz)
Offered by All in one store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, 12 Jan. 2015
I bought these for morning tea and coffee when we travel. Finally had the first chance to use them last week. They are perfect for my use: light weight but strong. High quality and good size (250 ml). Feel good in hand and against the lips. No negatives. Highly recommend.

iFrogz Ultra Lean Case for iPhone 5 - Silver
iFrogz Ultra Lean Case for iPhone 5 - Silver
Offered by eGadget-eStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't even know it is there, 15 Feb. 2014
I love this case. I had one form my iphone 4 and had to get a new one for the 5. It is a but fragile and the corner cracked but that may have been my fault.

Somerset Levels Cycle Map: Including the Strawberry Line, Bristol to Bath Railway Path, Colliers Way, Stop Line Way Plus 6 Individual Day Rides (CycleCity Guides)
by Sustrans and CycleCity
Edition: Map

1.0 out of 5 stars Not enough road or village names, 1 Sept. 2013
This is not a good cycle map. There are not enough village names and very few road names. Not possible to use this as a cycle map. Don't understand how Sustrans could think this would work as a cycle map.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise - it really works, 9 Aug. 2012
I have struggled increasingly with arthritis in my knees for years. My new doctor suggested this topical remedy in addition to the oral NSAID that I take. I was skeptical but in fact it is truly helping. No cure and it is not perfect but the improvement is substantial. My knees feel a good five years younger!