Profile for Jane A. Webber > Reviews

Content by Jane A. Webber

Jane A. Webber (Fort William, The Highlands, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Angelina(TM) Pink Lovely Owl Family Magnetic Flip PU Leather Wallet Card Slot Stand Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 IV I9500 I9505 Pattern #10
Offered by Angelina

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design., 18 Aug. 2015
Love it. It's a solid case. Lovely design on it. 2 slits for credit cards also a sleeve.Well happy with this. Would recommend.

Fashionably Dead in Diapers: Hot Damned Series Book 4
Fashionably Dead in Diapers: Hot Damned Series Book 4

5.0 out of 5 stars A fab read love it. x, 26 May 2015
I love these books, they are fab and so hilarious. The characters are so different, all of the books are great. I would highly recommend this series of books to anyone.

A Witch's Trial (A Witch's Path Book 3)
A Witch's Trial (A Witch's Path Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 26 May 2015
This is the 3rd instalment of this story, and I've enjoyed all of them. Easy to read. Though I would like Michelle to have more Mmmmmm power's.I'm half way through this book and enjoying it. X

Kobwa(TM) Non Slip Cotton Yoga Socks with Bead Massage (Black,1 Pair) with Kobwa's Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

5.0 out of 5 stars great wee pair of socks, 25 Feb. 2015
Ordered these as they had a good review. And as I've just started yoga and didn't want to spend to much. These are a great little buy, well worth the money, They are a good fit as I've got wide feet but they material is a nice material fit snug and don't slip. Definitely worth the money and definitely would recommend.

Hell On Heels (Hot Damned Series, Book 3)
Hell On Heels (Hot Damned Series, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving these books, 9 Feb. 2015
Theses books are great, I am loving the storylines. The characters are great. A very easy read. Can't wait for book 4.

MOFRED® Blue Kindle Fire HDX 7" II Tablet (2013 Model) Case-MOFRED® Executive Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Kindle Fire HDX 7" Case + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars case fits perfectly., 19 Jan. 2015
I ordered the blue one pictured but got Black one instead. And as I'd waited for this one I Just kept it the case itself is good. Does the job. Fits perfectly. When opening Kindle comes on which I like it's the same as my phone. All in all I would recommend it. Just disappointed about the colour.

NFL Herren Chicago Bears Athletisch Kurzarm-T-Shirt (Vintage-Look) M grau
NFL Herren Chicago Bears Athletisch Kurzarm-T-Shirt (Vintage-Look) M grau

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicago Bears T shirt, 16 Jan. 2015
I bought this t shirt for my husband for Christmas, as he's a big NFL fan and also a Chicago Bears fan. The t shirt is a really nice fit, and lovely material.it's been washed a couple of times and washed well.It came in time as well for Christmas.
I would recommend this to any Chicago bears fan.

A Witch's Path
A Witch's Path

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book, 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: A Witch's Path (Kindle Edition)
A very good read. I wasn't so sure at first but got really into the characters. Can't wait for the next book to come out.x

A Pair Of Seat Belt Clips
A Pair Of Seat Belt Clips
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought these thinking they would do our car, ..., 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: A Pair Of Seat Belt Clips
I bought these thinking they would do our car, and guess what they don;t. Never mind. I will have to sell them on and try and get some more from somewhere else.

KLD Baby Pink Leather Wallet Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV GT-i9505 i9500 High Quality ENLAND Flip Series Case with Card Holder + Free Retail Packed Screen Guard Protector

4.0 out of 5 stars Its what u expect from a phone case, thought ..., 20 Aug. 2014
Its what u expect from a phone case, thought it hasn;t got a magnet on the from to keep it shut. But I haven;t got any complaints about it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8