Profile for Tophat > Reviews

Tophat

The Tribez
The Tribez

5.0 out of 5 stars Tribez, 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Tribez (App)
Awesome game. I <3 it because it is definitely one of the best games ever.
You have GOT to get it now before it becomes unavailable.

Jackie Potatoes : a book for children age 8/9/10/11/12 (childrens books)
Jackie Potatoes : a book for children age 8/9/10/11/12 (childrens books)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 1 Dec. 2014
This book is a very original idea. I think it is best suited to younger children.

Jackie is a girl who is in fact very intelligent. When a letter arrives, she must make sure her home stays standing so she can be happy and less stressed. But when another letter arrives, she thinks that something fishy is going on....

A Pixie Called Pudding (Book 1)
A Pixie Called Pudding (Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 April 2014
I love this book. It has a strong female lead and Jinx is very funny. I like the way that Pudding has invented just about everything that we use today. I will definitely get the next one!!!

Tom Gates: Best Book Day Ever! (so far): World Book Day 2013 (Tom Gates series)
Tom Gates: Best Book Day Ever! (so far): World Book Day 2013 (Tom Gates series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Gates, 9 April 2014
This book is pretty much brilliant. You see the world through the eyes of a young schoolboy who lives a carefree life.

Geek Girl (Geek Girl, Book 1) (Geek Girl Series)
Geek Girl (Geek Girl, Book 1) (Geek Girl Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Geek girl, 20 Mar. 2014
This book is OK I suppose. I recommend it to 12-16s. I like the fact that this book is fictional but also gives facts.

Diary of Mr Tall, Dark and Handsome - My Life Has Changed! A Book for Girls aged 9 - 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Mar. 2014
Great sequel to Diary of an almost cool girl!!!!! There really should be a third book. I think that anyone who is 9-13 should
really read this.

Diary Of An Almost Cool Girl: My New School - Book 1 (Hilarious Book for Girls 8-12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost cool girl, 19 Mar. 2014
Wow.
I think that this book is absolutely brilliant. Madonna is just that close to being cool, but lots of things go wrong, i.e: the wrong underwear!!!!!

The Exiles: The Exiles
The Exiles: The Exiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Exiles, 19 Mar. 2014
Just as absolutely hilarious as the other two!!!!! Hilary Mckay sure does have an excellent imagination!!!!!!! I love Big Grandma, she is great!!!!

The Exiles: The Exiles In Love
The Exiles: The Exiles In Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Exiles in love, 19 Mar. 2014
This is an absolutely brilliant book!!!!!!! I recommend this to anyone who likes laughing!!!!! I say well done Hilary Mckay!!!!!!