Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "djterryg" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Looney Tunes Dash!
Looney Tunes Dash!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising entertaining, 2 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Looney Tunes Dash! (App)
I got this because I liked Looney Tunes as a kid and thought it was ok but just like all the other running games (Temple Run, Minions, Tomb Raider etc) but it's actually not: it's better. Each level is different, each character is different and you really have to learn the courses to succeed. It's become a fun, daily addiction.

SAMAR® Extendable Integrated Selfie Handheld Stick {Latest 2015 Version} Pole Monopod with Built-in Wireless Bluetooth Remote Camera Shooting Shutter and Adjustable Phone Holder compatible for iPhone, Samsung and other IOS and Android Smartphones (Black)
Offered by Wave the Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I really use a selfie stick?, 10 Jun. 2015
It's great - I'm just too ashamed to use it in public

Mpow Swift Stereo Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sport Earphones Running Headphones Headset with Mic Hands-free Calling and AptX for iPhone 6s , 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5 5c 5s 4s ipad, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 S3 Note 3 and Other Android Cell Phones, Black
Offered by Patox

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed!, 10 Jun. 2015
My previous Bluetooth headphones were triple the price and only half as good as these. They connect with ease, the sound is superb and they stay snug in my ears. Highly recommended.

6 Pairs Mens Kato Work Socks Size 11 - 14 Hard Wearing Warm Cushioned Support
6 Pairs Mens Kato Work Socks Size 11 - 14 Hard Wearing Warm Cushioned Support
Offered by ONLINE 4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, 8 Jun. 2015
Great winter socks, fit well, comfortable and hard-wearing

Merrell Allout Blaze Gore-Tex®, Men's Trekking and Hiking Shoes, J21261, Blue (Blue Wing), 11 UK
Offered by PIRINEU INTERNATIONAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Jun. 2015
Possibly the best pair of trainers I've ever bought

Aqua Optima FJ0259  Galia Filter Jug with 6 60-day Filters,  Chilli Red 1 year's supply
Aqua Optima FJ0259 Galia Filter Jug with 6 60-day Filters, Chilli Red 1 year's supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Brita, 23 Nov. 2014
I've used Brita for over 10 years, but the carts have become so expensive, I looked at alternatives. I've been using this for two months now and it's better than Brita. The water filters faster and tastes better, the jug is sensibly designed and you get 12 months of carts for free. Seriously, buy this!

Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bluetooth Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 May 2014
I have wanted wireless headphones for years but have always been out of my price range. Then I found these. I read reviews, watched YouTube Videos and compared the price across the net. Amazon were the cheapest.

They connect via bluetooth and are incredibly easy to set up. The start/stop.answer calls button is in the perfect place and the sound is pretty good.

My only gripe is the volume/track change buttons are a little fiddly to get used to, so I just use my phone for those function.

Mens Fleece Mule Slippers. - Black - UK SIZE 11
Mens Fleece Mule Slippers. - Black - UK SIZE 11
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars I have had SO many pairs of slippers, 13 May 2014
I hated wearing slippers as a kid, rebelled as a teenager and as a grown up I love them. After being on my feet all day, I WANT to don my slippers when I get home. The problem is, I go through so many pairs.

Sweaty, bare feet touching the inside of the slipper makes them smell. No one is going to wake up, pop some socks on and then their slippers to stop this happening - so we have to wash them. Hand washing or washing machine slippers leaves them damp for days (even on a radiator) and sometimes they are damaged during the wash. These ones I have had for five months, have washed them twice and they are still in good shape. The lower back means they don't get too hot but it's not too low that they fall off your feet all the time. This is my fifth pair in two years and are by far the best I've had.

Slippers are never on the top of your need list but they are usually on your want!

Marvel Comics Wallet (Black Outside with Retro Print Inside)
Marvel Comics Wallet (Black Outside with Retro Print Inside)
Offered by Gadget Grotto

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, 13 May 2014
I bought this as a present for my partner. I wasn't expecting it to be the best quality - and to be fair, this is not the highest grade leather wallet. But, it is leather and it is well made and it looks pretty awesome. On the outside, a discrete leather wallet and inside the vibrant world of Marvel.

Let's face it, once you hit you 30 you realise you don't change and act all grown up like you expected when a kid. The things we loved as a teenager we still love and for those who still love comics but feel they can't advertise the fact, this wallet covers all the bases.

Philips QG3322 Experience Grooming Kit (444409899)
Philips QG3322 Experience Grooming Kit (444409899)
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and affordable, 13 May 2014
I already have a beard trimmer. I've had it over a year, was quite expensive and is still as good as new. The reason I bought this was because of the nose trimmer. Battery powered ones are simply terrible and don't do the job - I needed a rechargeable one.

For the price, I wasn't expected a great beard trimmer - but it actually puts my old one to shame. This trims my beard better, I can use it in the shower and it looks better.

What was a purchase for just one component has turned into one of the best buys in a long time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3