Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "djterryg" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Aqua Optima FJ0259 Galia water filter jug 12 month pack
Aqua Optima FJ0259 Galia water filter jug 12 month pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Brita, 23 Nov. 2014
I've used Brita for over 10 years, but the carts have become so expensive, I looked at alternatives. I've been using this for two months now and it's better than Brita. The water filters faster and tastes better, the jug is sensibly designed and you get 12 months of carts for free. Seriously, buy this!

Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
Offered by OnlineSavings

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 May 2014
I have wanted wireless headphones for years but have always been out of my price range. Then I found these. I read reviews, watched YouTube Videos and compared the price across the net. Amazon were the cheapest.

They connect via bluetooth and are incredibly easy to set up. The start/stop.answer calls button is in the perfect place and the sound is pretty good.

My only gripe is the volume/track change buttons are a little fiddly to get used to, so I just use my phone for those function.

Mens Fleece Mule Slippers. - Black - UK SIZE 11
Mens Fleece Mule Slippers. - Black - UK SIZE 11
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars I have had SO many pairs of slippers, 13 May 2014
I hated wearing slippers as a kid, rebelled as a teenager and as a grown up I love them. After being on my feet all day, I WANT to don my slippers when I get home. The problem is, I go through so many pairs.

Sweaty, bare feet touching the inside of the slipper makes them smell. No one is going to wake up, pop some socks on and then their slippers to stop this happening - so we have to wash them. Hand washing or washing machine slippers leaves them damp for days (even on a radiator) and sometimes they are damaged during the wash. These ones I have had for five months, have washed them twice and they are still in good shape. The lower back means they don't get too hot but it's not too low that they fall off your feet all the time. This is my fifth pair in two years and are by far the best I've had.

Slippers are never on the top of your need list but they are usually on your want!

Marvel Comics Black Wallet
Marvel Comics Black Wallet
Offered by Gadget Grotto

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, 13 May 2014
I bought this as a present for my partner. I wasn't expecting it to be the best quality - and to be fair, this is not the highest grade leather wallet. But, it is leather and it is well made and it looks pretty awesome. On the outside, a discrete leather wallet and inside the vibrant world of Marvel.

Let's face it, once you hit you 30 you realise you don't change and act all grown up like you expected when a kid. The things we loved as a teenager we still love and for those who still love comics but feel they can't advertise the fact, this wallet covers all the bases.

Philips QG3322 Experience Grooming Kit (444409899)
Philips QG3322 Experience Grooming Kit (444409899)
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and affordable, 13 May 2014
I already have a beard trimmer. I've had it over a year, was quite expensive and is still as good as new. The reason I bought this was because of the nose trimmer. Battery powered ones are simply terrible and don't do the job - I needed a rechargeable one.

For the price, I wasn't expected a great beard trimmer - but it actually puts my old one to shame. This trims my beard better, I can use it in the shower and it looks better.

What was a purchase for just one component has turned into one of the best buys in a long time.

The Queen and I
The Queen and I

5.0 out of 5 stars RIP Sue, 9 May 2014
This review is from: The Queen and I (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book again when I heard Sue had passed away. It's now the fifth time I've bought it.

The other four have all been read and given to friends to read (and never been returned). For me, this is not only one of Sue's best books but one of the best books ever written. Give it a try - it's brilliant!

Frozen [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Frozen [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Kristen Bell
Offered by MusicnMedia

4.0 out of 5 stars The Snow Queen... Sort of, 9 May 2014
Don't get me wrong, Frozen is a brilliant film. It is based on The Snow Queen only this time, the Queen isn't evil.

The reason it's not five stars is because this is nowhere near the best Disney film. Hype and a (ridiculously) catchy pop song plonked in the middle of the film (that now even newly born babies know) is why this film is so successful. Let it Go is also a great song, but again - nowhere near the best Disney song.

It's a nice film with heart, a great score and a decent story - but don't expecting something better than the rest - as all the hype would have you believe.

Somewhere Only We Know
Somewhere Only We Know

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done John Lewis, 20 Nov. 2013
You've got me hook line and sinker with your Christmas advert and I can't stop listening to this beautiful rendition of a Keene classic sung by Lily Allen.

Ghosts
Ghosts
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Ghosts (Audio CD)
This album is brilliant. Years after it's release and I still listen to certain tracks on a daily basis. Coming Up for Air is my ultimate favourite but they are all uniquely excellent.

The CD release got a bum deal back in 2007 but we now live in the age of downloads and this album really does deserve to be listened to and enjoyed.

To Train Up a Child: Turning the hearts of the fathers to the children
To Train Up a Child: Turning the hearts of the fathers to the children
by Debi Pearl

1.0 out of 5 stars This should be banned, 8 Nov. 2013
Who would publish such a book? Why would anyone buy this? And worst of all, who would carry out the punishments it sets. This book has been directly attributed to the deaths of three children. This book should be banned. If you're thinking of buying it, do child and yourself a favor. Don't!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3