Profile for Anton M. Van Heerden > Reviews

Content by Anton M. Van H...

Anton M. Van Heerden "Anton" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Fixman 192584 UV Resistant Masking Tape, 25 mm x 50 m
Fixman 192584 UV Resistant Masking Tape, 25 mm x 50 m

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter Junk, 14 Feb. 2016
This is utter junk, it kept tearing lengthwise on the roll much like bad sellotape. Lost a good part of the roll just to get a few usable strips. Going to bin the rest. I should have stuck with Ultratape.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2016 2:29 PM GMT

HEAVY-DUTY CAR TYRE AIR COMPRESSOR INFLATOR 12V 140PSI
HEAVY-DUTY CAR TYRE AIR COMPRESSOR INFLATOR 12V 140PSI
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

1.0 out of 5 stars It is now just over a year since I purchased ..., 12 Dec. 2015
It is now just over a year since I purchased this compressor. Used it about 5 times during the year to inflate car tyres to about 36 PSI. It buzz popped yesterday and stopped working. I bought it because it was supposed to be heavy duty and I expected it last a long time under light duty.

Sadly the only heavy duty part is in the name.

Koban
Koban

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 26 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Koban (Kindle Edition)
The product discription says it all; so no need to add spoilers. My normal authors are all working on thier next book, so I went hunting on amazon.com and found this book highly rated.

Some descriptions are a bit long winded at times; but this is a minor irritation. This book was a surprisingly enjoyable read (2 days non stop), I rate it in the top enjoyable MSF books that I have read and cannot wait for book 2.

(To give you and idea, I like to read Weber, Stirling, Ringo, Currie, Douglas, Turtledove etc.)
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2013 5:04 PM GMT

Gelert Tornado Three Man Tent
Gelert Tornado Three Man Tent

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and waterproof, 19 Aug. 2011
Used this tent on a 18 day bike trip to Norway (as a single). Nice and compact when packed. Has a nice portch space to dump your gear and the inner tent space will sleep 2 comfortably. You can sit up in the tent and orginise your gear when it rains. I had to drop and fold the tent in the rain, but on pitching the inner tent was always dry. The longest part in pitching the tent is getting the poles through the sleaves. Metal pegs are robust and tent folds into a bag (supplied).

Highly reccomend this tent to any bikers planning on tenting.

Against All Odds (A Galaxy Unknown Book 7)
Against All Odds (A Galaxy Unknown Book 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 7 July 2011
I read all 7 books within 2 weeks; I simply could not stop reading as I had to find out what happens next. I am a somewhat jaded military SF reader and I must admit that some of the solutions were ingenious. I felt that some events went too "smoothly", but I chose to ignore them and thoroughly enjoyed the read.

I am not going to tell you the content, but when reading the first books it reminded me of the Honor Harington series by David Weber.

Castle Vroman (A Galaxy Unknown Book 6)
Castle Vroman (A Galaxy Unknown Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 7 July 2011

Milor! (A Galaxy Unknown Book 5)
Milor! (A Galaxy Unknown Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 7 July 2011

Trader Vyx (A Galaxy Unknown Book 4)
Trader Vyx (A Galaxy Unknown Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 7 July 2011

The Clones of Mawcett (A Galaxy Unknown Book 3)
The Clones of Mawcett (A Galaxy Unknown Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 7 July 2011

Valor At Vauzlee (A Galaxy Unknown Book 2)
Valor At Vauzlee (A Galaxy Unknown Book 2)

Page: 1 | 2