Profile for Fraz > Reviews

Pandora 790401 Journey Charm
Pandora 790401 Journey Charm
Offered by FMTY

4.0 out of 5 stars Pandora Journey Charm, 29 Jan. 2015
Very satisfied, as described, prompt delivery, well packed.

Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Black
Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Omron Walking Style III Pedometer, 8 Oct. 2013
The Omron Walking Style III Pedometer fits neatly into your pocket so you almost forget it is there. It is easy to operate and gives all the information I need. Delivery was prompt and it was well packaged. I am very satisfied and happy that I chose this pedometer.

Wally
Wally
Offered by inandout-distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars An Old Friend, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Wally (Audio CD)
I did not realise the Wally cd's were still available until I found this. I was very pleased to be able to replace my old, worn out vinyl copy.

Cable-Tex Spiral Binding - WHITE NATURAL Cable Tidy Wrap 12mm x 2m
Cable-Tex Spiral Binding - WHITE NATURAL Cable Tidy Wrap 12mm x 2m
Offered by PCArena

4.0 out of 5 stars Cable Tidy, 3 Sept. 2013
With my Cable Tex Spiral Binding I was able to improve the appearance around my hifi equipment. It was exactly as I wanted.

Cable-Core Spiral Binding - WHITE NATURAL Cable Tidy Wrap 22mm x 2m
Cable-Core Spiral Binding - WHITE NATURAL Cable Tidy Wrap 22mm x 2m
Offered by PCArena

4.0 out of 5 stars Cable Tidy, 3 Sept. 2013

SEE YOURSELF
SEE YOURSELF
Offered by crucialmusic

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gift, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: SEE YOURSELF (Audio CD)
I purchased this cd as a gift and the recipient was extremely pleased with it and recommended it to her friends.

Edifier Prisma Colours 2.1 PC/Laptop Speaker System - Cobalt Blue
Edifier Prisma Colours 2.1 PC/Laptop Speaker System - Cobalt Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Edifier Prisma 2.1 – Excellent, 3 Sept. 2013
I was a little wary when I ordered the Edifier Prisma 2.1 system after reading some buyers comments but as soon as I unpacked it I was impressed with the appearance. The sound which, after all, is what speakers are all about was excellent for the size, decent bass, good mid range and high end. I am very satisfied and enjoying my music.

The Warmth of the Heart Prevents Your Body from Rusting: Ageing without growing old
by Marie de Hennezel

5.0 out of 5 stars The Warmth of the Heart Prevents Your Body From Rusting, 3 Mar. 2013
I purchased the book as a present and it was greatly appreciated by the recipient although I have not read it myself.

British Sign Language For Dummies
British Sign Language For Dummies
by City Lit

5.0 out of 5 stars British Sign Language for Dummies, 3 Mar. 2013
Excellent, very good value for money. Together with the CD it was a great help in learning the basics of signing.

Dr. Martens Men's 8D96 Boots 12083001_Black (Black) Black 8 UK
Dr. Martens Men's 8D96 Boots 12083001_Black (Black) Black 8 UK
Offered by GMDC Global Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Martens Men's 8D96 Boots, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Dr. Martens Men's Boots (Apparel)
I purchased these boots to replace a pair of Dr. Martens boots I had had for OVER 20 YEARS which had give me excellent service and I was reluctant to admit that they had finally come to the end of their useable life. The replacement boots came as promised on the delivery date and were well packed and looked fine, the quality of build was what I expected from Dr. Martens boots. At the time I was unable to used them for a couple of weeks but when I was able to get out and try them I found the top of the boot was just below my ankle bone and after a short distance my ankle was very sore. I persisted in wearing them and the next time the skin was rubbed off my ankle and they are so uncomfortable I cannot use them. If I had been able to find this out without going out in them I would have returned them for a refund but I could only ascertain this by using them and therefore they are now soiled and there has been a fair time elapsed since purchase. I am extremely disappointed that I have wasted over £100 on a pair of boots that I will not be able to wear.

Page: 1 | 2