Profile for D. Cook > Reviews

Content by D. Cook

D. Cook (Tyne & Wear, UK)

Daffodil ULT180B USB LED Lamp with 18 Bright LED Bulbs, Magnifying Glass and Flexible Gooseneck / Plugs into Your PC or Mac's USB to Light-up its Keyboard and Screen/ Dual Powered: No Batteries Needed While Connected to USB and Can Also Be Powered by 3 x AAA Batteries (Not Included)
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, effective goosenack, 23 Aug. 2014
Exceeded my expectations. Much brighter than my previous unit (which broke) and a double position switch for two levels of light. Sturdy, effective goosenack. Excellent lighting for my keyboard when it gets gloomy. Could use it with batteries anywhere.A great price - I bought two.

Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse
Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars LogitecCordlezss Optical Mouse, 25 Feb. 2010
Does exactly what it says - replacement for old one, and compatible with my existing mouse/keyboard transmitter. Very quick delivery, good price

Epson Original T0801  Claria Black Ink Cartridge
Epson Original T0801 Claria Black Ink Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Own Brand Inks, 28 Oct. 2009
I used 'clone' inks in the past but found they wrecked my printer. So now I always buy 'own brand' and this is a good value price from this supplier