Profile for Ash_1 > Reviews

Lamaze Play & Grow Eddie the Elephant
Offered by BabyToys4you
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Lamaze toy, 22 Aug 2013
I've become a fan of Lamaze toys since I've started buying toys for my baby nephew. I think this is another great lamaze toy. The description given matches with the product. It's an adorable small toy that the baby could hold in his hand, rattle or chew on. For me the real product looks more colourful than the one given in the picture. The product was delivered in time in original plastic bag packaging.

Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot
Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot
Price: 8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 22 Aug 2013
It's a very colourful toy with different textures and the description of the items matches the item very well. One thing I wondered was whether the horse could stand on it's feet the way it is show in the picture. Well it doesn't stand as the legs are made from cloth material. But this is a toy which you could leave with your baby to grip or bite the rattles. It's very colourful and soft to the touch with great stitching. Would recommend this toy for babies. The item was delivered on time in its original plastic packaging. So, it's a good buy overall.

First Words (Busy Windows)
First Words (Busy Windows)
by Sarah Phillips
Edition: Board book
Price: 2.81

5.0 out of 5 stars A good first words book, 22 Aug 2013
This is a colourful board book. The pages are 2mm thick so it is sturdy. There was an earlier review about the spine and I must say it looks strong enough (2mm thick but it is not glued to the pages so a baby could put a finger through the spine when the book is opened in the middle. But of course I doubt they could think of that and I haven't tried leaving the book alone with the baby). I bought it as a gift for my nephew. It has words of toys, animals, food & drink, clothes and nature with 14-17 words for each category. For every category there are two pages. The pictures inside are original pictures and not drawings which I like. From the cover it doesn't look like there is a shaped hole in every page. I think this is good to make the baby grip through the holes of the page when reading the book. Also, you could play some hide and seek with the baby by asking the baby to find under which picture the turtle is hiding in. You have to look carefully to find the turtle's head peeking out from one of the pictures. You could also teach baby to flip over pages to show you the duck, the shoe, the flower or the apple. I've no idea why that could be interesting but flipping pages to find the full duck, shoes, apple and flower seems exciting for my nephew.

Shape Sorter Bus
Shape Sorter Bus
Offered by Switched On
Price: 5.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Shape Sorter Bus (Toy)
I brought this toy as a gift for my 11 month old nephew. It certainly is an educational toy made of high quality material. I love the colours of the shapes. Also, without the shapes it could still be used as a bus. Great value for money. The bus arrived on time. I gave a lower rating only because there were some minor damages to the packaging of the toy which were fixed with tape but the bus was in excellent condition and the shapes inside the bus appears to be in the original packaging as well.