Profile for Julia D > Reviews

Ingenious Strategy Board Game - Travel Version
Ingenious Strategy Board Game - Travel Version
Price: 14.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, never bored!, 3 Sep 2010
It's a great game, everyone can play as the rules are really easy. It's always different, you can elaborate different strategies every time. Great fun, highly recommended!

CHINESE CHARACTERS
CHINESE CHARACTERS
by DR. ALAN HOENIG
Price: 14.79

5.0 out of 5 stars This guy is a genius!, 3 Sep 2010
This review is from: CHINESE CHARACTERS (Paperback)
This is the best Chinese characters book ever! I love it! It's fun and easy and really helps you remember those characters!
I am an advanced Mandarin student and have been learning it for a while, but never really concentrated on the annoying writing part. Now that I have this book, I can finally remember those characters I always forget and those that look so similar and those more complicated ones. I think this book is great for intermediate and advanced students who never had specific writing classes. Not sure for complete beginners though, as the book isn't organized by grammar or level. It helps when you've already studied some Mandarin, I think.
I highly recommend it for those who want to learn characters in a fun and effective way, without too much annoyance!

Water Globes Hand Blown Glass Watering Bulbs (2 pack)
Water Globes Hand Blown Glass Watering Bulbs (2 pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Aug 2010
This is a great product - it waters your plants for you, just need to top it up every now and then. It's pretty, too, although I wish they also had smaller sizes and other colors, for example green, so that it's less noticeable in a smaller pot. Overall, great value!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 7 Sep 2009
This is a fun game, although not as much fun as I expected. It's best if you want to play a quick (about 20min) game that doesn't require a lot of thinking. Good for 2 players.

Axis Chrome Wide Shower Caddy
Axis Chrome Wide Shower Caddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 7 Sep 2009
Excellent product - no need for hooks or anything, grips over the shower securely, and never moves. I was afraid it would be too big, but it turned out to be just the right size.