Profile for lara > Reviews

Get Well Friends: Zoe the Zebra
by Kes Gray
Price: 9.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic illustrations and very colourful!!!!, 13 Jan 2014
I bought this book for my grand daughter who adores books and adores this one in particular!!! It is very colourful and the illustrations are very comical and well drawn and the story is very educational as well!!

This is a favourite bedtime story for my grand daughter, she loves ending the sentences for me when I am reading it to her!!!!

Cole & Bright Solar Promenade Light
Cole & Bright Solar Promenade Light
Offered by Garden Selections
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and excellent service!!!, 13 Jan 2014
I bought this beautiful solar light last year for my back garden, it is very elegant but very fragile!!

My first purchase was broken on arrival but the after sale service was excellent!!! I rang to say one of the orbs was broken in transit and asked if I needed to package the whole item and return it. The lady was very polite and accommodating and said that she was extremely sorry and would send an entirely new light out to me and there was no need for me to package and return the broken product to them!!! Excellent customer service and an excellent product!!!!!

Morphy Richards Never Loses Suction 73231 Family and Pets Compact Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - Purple (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best buy ever!!!, 13 Jan 2014
This vacuum cleaner knocks spots off my previous purchases of cleaners.......Dyson, Vax and Miele!! No pun intended!!!!! It is extremely light and living in a town house it is a god send!!!

Very easy to assemble when first purchased!!! Emptying the dust container is so simple!!!Its not very noisy and I love the fact it has a very long cable, which means you are not constantly having to unplug and plug in all the time, which was the case with my last cleaner the Vax!!!
I genuinely cannot find a fault with this cleaner and what makes it even better is the price.............very impressed!!!!!

Classical Voices
Classical Voices
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So relaxing!!!, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Classical Voices (Audio CD)
This is a lovely compilation!!! Very relaxing and enjoyable!!! I would most certainly recommend this CD to classical music lovers!!!

Mega Bloks Lil Princess Buildable 3 Story Enchanted Castle
Mega Bloks Lil Princess Buildable 3 Story Enchanted Castle
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for little creative hands and fingers!!!!, 13 Jan 2014
I bought this castle for my grand daughter and she adores it!! It is ideal for a 2/3 year old little girl who loves pretending to be a princess!!! It is well made and very colourful!!
It was well packaged and arrived in time for Christmas!!!
An excellent purchase!!!! The great thing is as well is that you can add to the castle with additional mega bloks and make more fantastic creations!!!

Westlife MUG / CUP Music Memorabilia
Westlife MUG / CUP Music Memorabilia
Offered by THE FILMCELL FACTORY
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well packaged and arrived in time for Christmas!!!, 13 Jan 2014
I bought for this a friend for Christmas, she was very happy with her gift!!! Very well packaged and the mug arrived when they said it would, very impressed!!!

Gary Barlow CD Clock - with FREE desktop stand
Gary Barlow CD Clock - with FREE desktop stand
Offered by CGH Design
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 13 Jan 2014
I bought this for a friend who is a Gary Barlow fan!!! She is delighted with it!!! For the price it is excellent value and made my friend very happy!!!

Greys Apollo Mk2 Waterproof Zip Jacket M
Greys Apollo Mk2 Waterproof Zip Jacket M
Offered by Glasgow Angling Centre
Price: 70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made and stylish!!!, 13 Jan 2014
My husband bought this and is very happy with his purchase!!! Very well made and is excellent in the bad weather we are experiencing at the moment!!!

The only criticism he would have is the amount of velcro that is on the jacket!!!!! It tends to stick to everything!!! But in the scheme of things this is a petty criticism as it is an excellent jacket and certainly does the job it is designed to do!!!!

Mens or Womens hemp unisex urban surfer Black leather Purple Green cord friendship bracelet
Offered by Fancy That uk
Price: 3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish!!!, 13 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my son and he loved it!!! Very stylish and modern looking and very well made!!! A great purchase!!!

Konov Jewellery Mens Vintage Style Wolf Tooth Cross Pendant Adjustable Genuine Leather Necklace Chain, Colour Black Gold Brown (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish!!!!, 8 Jan 2014
I bought this necklace for my son for Christmas and he was delighted with it, very stylish and well made!!! I received it well in time for Christmas,even though there was a possibility it wouldn't arrive until January, so I was very happy it arrived before the big day!!!

Page: 1 | 2