Profile for ToP_DaWgggg > Reviews

ToP_DaWgggg

TextAppeal - For Guys!: The Ultimate Texting Guide
TextAppeal - For Guys!: The Ultimate Texting Guide
by Michael Masters

5.0 out of 5 stars Whatever you've been doing, you've been doing it wrong!, 11 Feb. 2014
I don't usually leave reviews but I felt for this book that I had to. Mike Masters is a guru in this field of gaming, and I can judge as I have read a lot of material in this area. The book breaks down in detail every aspect of Text game, from building tension & attraction right through to setting up dates in great detail with many many examples. Mike also gives examples on how to re-initiate contact and build attraction with women through text even after you've messed up.

I keep using this book as reference as I won't be purchasing any more books in this area. Whatever level of skill you are at with women this book will help a lot. Trust me and buy it!

Facebook Dating - A guy's only guide to the world's largest online dating site
Facebook Dating - A guy's only guide to the world's largest online dating site

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic help book, 22 Jan. 2014
The second Mike Masters book I have read. The help is clearly instructed and easy to follow. Real life examples are used too which is a great help. I would always recommend this Author as Mike has a witty sense of humour and a down to earth attitude you can totally relate to. (Now Mike please answer your emails, the one from Nathan) keep up the great work, looking forward to more titles.

Date 'Em Like You Hate 'Em - How to keep your balls and have a fulfilling love life in today's cutthroat dating world

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best of its kind!, 28 Nov. 2013
This is the second book I have read by this Author. I have to say I'm very impressed with the advice given in both books. They are not fake techniques that most books of this genre portray but more a mind set and self improvement. Absolute steal at this price, looking forward to more books from the author. Check out the online dating one.