Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Fifty Shades Freed
Fifty Shades Freed
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars Mind numbing!, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades Freed (Paperback)
Very bizarre novel. Text appears to be aimed at 14 year old girls but content is definitely aimed at adults.
Plot is very repetitive and characters are weak. I neither loved or hated the main characters so did not care about them or what happened to them.
Women deserve to have far stronger literature aimed at them. This really is an insult to my intelligence!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2012 11:04 AM BST

Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful nonsense!, 17 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades Darker (Paperback)
This book, along with it prequel and sequel have to be the biggest load of nonsense I've ever had the misfortune of reading. I read a lot of hype about this trilogy and jumped on the bandwagon and made my purchase. I continued to read in the hope that I'd get to the 'good bit.' Sadly it didn't come.
I have now thrown myself off the bandwagon and hit the ground with a big thump!
The content is most definitely adult but its written as if its target audience is young teenagers. Would anybody really say, holy cow!, whilst having an orgasm?
I'd suggest Ana Steele speaks with somebody at Women's aid in order to find out what domestic abuse actually is!
What a load of rot. Buy at your peril.