Profile for Mm Ahamed Mohamed > Reviews

Content by Mm Ahamed Mohamed

Mm Ahamed Mohamed "Manaz" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kaspersky Pure Total Internet Security V3.0 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Kaspersky Pure Total Internet Security V3.0 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Offered by The Computer Engineers

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure how its going to save my Laptop, 6 July 2014
I am Kaspersky user such a long time. I am completely unsatisfied, as it fails to identify computer slow down viruses which obviously could be found by some well know freewares. My Computer got slowdown few months before Kaspersky was expired, it was pretty much annoying, it continued and even after bought this item as it not detect the whole problematic virus, till I found with another program which could not remove. Such a nightmare. Its complete failure products as we pay for this protect our PC with any virus, including desktop virus, if I am not wrong.

The only thing is that compared to the other virus guards and protection at least this is doing the job, as they more worse then this.

Kenwood BL335 1 Litre Blender - 350 Watt
Kenwood BL335 1 Litre Blender - 350 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars I am buying the second one, 10 Sept. 2013
I have bought this three years back, and still work perfectly. We use this everyday; and using for most of the time, seems much strong and durable. I am ordering another one to my mom, as this worth for the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Product; doing a greate job, 14 April 2013
I bought this product to my wife to use it in holiday. Best product for this price. My wife loved it as we having our holiday in Scotland as snow took most part of our holiday time. Great for the snow, cool winter time as it keeps warm your legs. My wife would go ahead and buy the black one for the next winter.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars one of the worst item, 14 April 2013
I bought this item, as I was planning to go on holiday for about 6 days; I have put this food to check how it works before the day I went in my holiday; with following right guidance which explained (after reading many advises online through googling) right temperature and keeping in right place would last if atleast 10 days. Unfortunately, before I leave the next day, I have seen the three quarter of the item, so i end up throwing up some food to cover atleast one day ahead. when i came back in my 6th day, its all gone. I have only 4 fish. Not a good product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2013 12:06 PM BST

Superfish Air-Flow 1 500g
Superfish Air-Flow 1 500g
Offered by Kettering Koi & Ponds Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Less noise; first class air flow, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Superfish Air-Flow 1 500g (Misc.)
Its doing wonderful job; and its come with an extra membrance. Noise wise; i do recommend this air flow, if someone keeping a fish tank inside their room as it is less noisy than its old brother models. Much efficiency with effective job. Delivery is much faster and well packed. I recommend to anyone.

SanDisk Cruzer Blade 16GB USB Memory  - Frustration Free Packaging
SanDisk Cruzer Blade 16GB USB Memory - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper and good product, 13 Mar. 2013
I am using this memory card to put all my back ups and music file that can run on my car Sony stereo. Its working perfect and faster. its small and handy, could take any hard form of shocks. I love the design as it want be brake when its fell. Good money and safer.

Ladies Thermal Bed Socks Pale Pink
Ladies Thermal Bed Socks Pale Pink
Offered by Raintopia

3.0 out of 5 stars My wife love this, 13 Mar. 2013
This item was doing the job what its says, very warm and comfy; but unfortunately, wearing out so quick; even mywife only use this to wear when she is in bed. the fabric wool is puffing out. I recon that if you want to buy it; only if you wanna use it for a one winter time, some time two in a winter.

UFC Undisputed: 2010 (PS3)
UFC Undisputed: 2010 (PS3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Batter than this one, 13 Mar. 2013
I am disappointed with the game, as it much complicated and some times there is a less connections, failing boots, and while playing its slowdown the game. well, there should be batter game than this, if you just wanna play, than buy this.

Life in the UK Test 2013 Edition Study Guide: Your Journey to United Kingdom Citizenship (for tests before 25 March 2013)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very much easy and well covered, 10 Feb. 2013
I have purchased this in Kindle format and it is a well covered book. (Please note that you have to buy the new version of the book if you are sitting for Life in the UK Test - This is the latest in the population and so updated version in 2001 note 2011). I have passed the exam and Good luck to you.

Men's Knitted Touch Screen Gloves with grey tips for touch screen phones and ipods
Offered by soxwich®

1.0 out of 5 stars the product is not quality enough, 8 Jan. 2013
I have bough this product second time, still it is not worth. may be if you want to use it and throw it after few use, than its fine. do not by it for a long time use. its not quality enough. But it does the job its says, touch screen work with it. could be improve the stitching in the product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3