ARRAY(0xa9896fa4)

Profile for Nicola > Reviews

Content by Nicola

Nicola

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
32nd® Raindrop design case cover for Sony Xperia Z (LT36i) + screen protector, cleaning cloth and touch stylus - Hot Pink
Offered by 32ndShop

1.0 out of 5 stars picture is totally misleading......, 20 Jan 2014
Our postman has just turned up and I see the package from 32nd shop. I get all excited at the anticipation of my new phone case. I opened the package and instantly my disappointment is visible, the raindrop design case in the flesh is nothing what so ever like the picture advertised It is simply a hard clear plastic case with a tinge of pink (other colours are available) all over, there is No graduation to the colour and bubbled plastic on the back, the accompanying mini touch stylus looks very odd to put with the case as the difference in colour is from one end of the pink spectrum to the other,yes ok it possibly looks a little bit like raindrops but little more than possibly!! I am extremely disappointed with my purchase, but alas I NEED a case so am forced to keep it. Yes the said item did turn up on time nicely packaged but this alone will not lead me ever trusting 32nd shop again. Quite simply I, and all you looking at possibly purchasing this phone case, ARE BEING LIED TOO!!! I suggest you look to getting another phone case from another supplier. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Once you lie there's no going back for me. I hope this review helps you save alot of time & money.

The Colour of Money Electronic Board Game
The Colour of Money Electronic Board Game
Offered by Littlepersonalmailorderco

3.0 out of 5 stars ok !, 9 July 2013
I think I expected something a little more electronic really, its a large board with lots of cards to use, yes there is an electronic part but its very loud with no volume control, its just a large black box with the amounts going up and a button to press stop ! Not quite what I was expecting but this is just my opinion.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars just what we were looking for., 9 July 2013
I bought this for my pigeon racing husband, he uses it so it must be a good product, no complaints here.

Vegetable Growing Month-by-Month: The down-to-earth guide that takes you through the vegetable year
by John Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 9 July 2013
Just the kind of book I was looking for, you are talked through the year on a monthly basis, perfect for the amateur.

SOFTOUCH CUSHION PAD/FILLER 26"x26"(65CM X 65CM)-Pack of 2
SOFTOUCH CUSHION PAD/FILLER 26"x26"(65CM X 65CM)-Pack of 2
Offered by DLF Wholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 9 July 2013
I got these as ours were getting a little flat, they were competitively priced so I ordered them. When they arrived on time I was very pleased, they are still lovely and puffed up fitting my large cushions, very pleased.

Genuine HTC TC B270 White Mains USB Charger Includes Micro USB data Cable
Genuine HTC TC B270 White Mains USB Charger Includes Micro USB data Cable
Offered by ColZ

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine product, 9 July 2013
My charger had broke so I looked for one that would fit my phone on Amazon's site, this charger was extremely reasonably priced and when it arrived, within 2 days on general delivery, I was very pleased. It's a genuine HTC product. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Dymo Embosser Tape 9mm Assorted Colours - Pack of 3
Dymo Embosser Tape 9mm Assorted Colours - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars hard to find !, 9 July 2013
These are hard to find on the high street, at a reasonable price so we once again turn to amazon, they arrived on time, perfectly packaged, just what we were looking for.

Cedar Balls, Rings, Hangers 30pc Pack
Cedar Balls, Rings, Hangers 30pc Pack
Offered by Harbourplace Ltd T/A Cathcart Elliot

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 9 July 2013
We bought these to hang to stop moths, it has worked so cannot complain. Good value for money. Very happy.

Flappy Wing Parrot Mobile - Childrens Mobile [Toy]
Flappy Wing Parrot Mobile - Childrens Mobile [Toy]
Offered by The Toys and Games Store

5.0 out of 5 stars me too !!!, 9 July 2013
I bought this parrot mobile for my 15 month old sons bedroom, he loves the children's tv program me too ! The parrot looked to be similar, had good reviews so I purchased it, when it arrived it was perfectly packaged for its size, arriving by royal mail delivery van. When we opened the box the parrot was ready to be hung immediately, it had no assembly needs, the bright glossy colours along with the amazing size for the very reasonable price, had us all smiling, the parrot looks the exact same as the one in "granny Murray's" hallway, my son LOVES it. I am extremely pleased with our purchase, I would not hesitate to order from this supplier again. Excellent value for money superb quality arriving before the estimated delivery date, 5 *'s from us.

Kong Wubba Ballistic Friend, Large
Kong Wubba Ballistic Friend, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars v.pleased, 22 Dec 2012
I bought this for a friends dog for christmas, I am v.pleased with it. Its of a large size and cheaper than in regular shops,I recommend this company.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3