Profile for Cherry Cookie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Black/Brown
WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Black/Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff really does stay on...., 11 Jun. 2016
This stuff really does stay on.... Its a gel consistency and it does make my brows feel a little stiff but I just keep wiggling my face and it soon disappears, its not the easiest to apply, the brush it comes with just doesn't work for me so what I do is use an angled brush, coat a small amount of product onto the brush.... Using light strokes apply it through my brows. I do find I need to add two layers but if you do the first layer nice a thin it drys fairly quick and you can then add the next layer. Make sure you let the first layer dry properly...as if you don't it will pull the first layer off as you try to add the second... Practice with it and persist...now I've mastered it I love this product and its a permanent addition to my makeup bag that's why I have given it 5 stars and the fact it does stay on really really well. I have also found that the easiest way to remove it is with a little baby oil on a cotton pad. Oh and MAKE SURE if you do use a different brush to apply it, clean it well straight after use... I keep some cheap baby wipes to one side and clean my brush with them straight after I have finished doing my brows.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2016 3:18 PM BST

Eat Sleep Train Repeat Ladies Ryware Vest (Black, 14)
Eat Sleep Train Repeat Ladies Ryware Vest (Black, 14)
Offered by Ryware

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Jun. 2016
LOVE this top, really comfortable and lovely fabric. Can't say better than that really.

RapidBrow Eye Brow Enhancing Serum
RapidBrow Eye Brow Enhancing Serum

5.0 out of 5 stars I have eyebrows again!!!!, 11 Jun. 2016
I was amazed at the fact that my eyebrows have not only started to grow back but are darker and thicker than they were before. I over plucked my eyebrows as a teen in the 90's when it was fashionable to have the thin 90's brow... alas it left me with thin, uneven brows that no matter what I did just would not grow back. I use the product every time I remove my makeup and before I go to bed. So I probably did use it more than was recommended at first. If I have bare eyebrows I just quickly run a bit of this product through them and just leave it on..... whether me doing this is why I have had better results than others I don't know but it has worked for me and I am continuing to use it (not as much as I was when I first purchased it) but I do try to put it on every night before bed if I remember... I do still have to fill in a little of my brows as my over plucking 90's crazed brows really were an absolute mess, but they are 100 times better than they were so I'm really chuffed.

Gel Bike Seat Cover - KT-Sports Bike Saddle Cover - The Most Comfortable Bicycle Seat. Best Gel Saddle Cover, Wide and Large Suitable for Mountain Bike Seats and Road Bike Saddles. Padded Cushion Saddle Cover for Men Women and Kids
Offered by KT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars My toosh is thanking me for this one, 5 Jun. 2016
Hands down the most comfortable seat cover. My toosh is thanking me for this one. Very pleased with purchase.

Jimmy Design Women's Pro Tech Compression Leggings Pro-Fuchsia/Bright Citrus Large
Offered by Jimmy Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 5 Jun. 2016
Very comfortable. Love the print on them.. Some reviews say they are see through but I'm not sure if its just that they have a white base layer (if that makes sense) when you stretch the fabric. I wear mine for cycling with lose shorts over the top anyway so this wasn't a problem for me. They are very nice leggings and really comfortable so I would recommend them.

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, Unisex Adults' Trainers, Optical White, 3.5 UK (36 EU)
Offered by Min-Limited
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars I do love my converse, 6 Nov. 2015
I'm a size 4 normally when I purchased these in a 4 they were slightly too big so I brought them in a 3.5 but unfortunately they were slightly too small.
With any shoe it's not going to be the same for everyone and to be honest I do have quite wide feet, so maybe the 3.5's would have been ok if I had "normal" feet. I do think these shoes come up slightly bigger in size though so maybe bare that in mind when ordering. I have to say though I do love my converse, they are very comfortable now I have worn them in... literally don't take them off.

Wilton Dust-N-Store Dusting Cup
Wilton Dust-N-Store Dusting Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little guy, 6 Nov. 2015
How I ever lived without this little dude I will never know.
Filled mine with icing sugar to dust cakes and stop my fondant from sticking to the surface.

Cities: Skylines [PC/Mac Code - Steam]
Cities: Skylines [PC/Mac Code - Steam]

5.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared to lose hours of your life, 6 Nov. 2015
This game is so addictive if you want 4 hours of your life to disappear without a trace and you are left wondering how the hell it happened... buy this game... I never play games, but this one.... I'm hooked!!

KitSound Jive 1950s Style Retro Portable DAB Radio with Dual Alarm Clock and Carry Handle - Duck Egg Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the retro feel, 6 Nov. 2015
Great little radio, love the retro feel too. Nice and easy to use and like the sound too. Great stuff

Ladies Hareem Trousers Leggings, Black, ML 12-14
Ladies Hareem Trousers Leggings, Black, ML 12-14
Offered by ColourYourFashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for summer evenings, 6 Nov. 2015
Very nice for the summer evenings when you need to cover up but don't want to be too hot. Literally live in these trousers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5