Profile for c.b > Reviews

Content by c.b

c.b (UK)

My Naughty Little Sister (My Naughty Little Sister Series)
My Naughty Little Sister (My Naughty Little Sister Series)
by Dorothy Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars memories..., 15 Feb 2004
my mother use to read these books to me and my older sister.i'm 19 now and remember just how great they are and how they always taught me and my sister a moral lesson every story we read. it always made us feel guilty if we had done something naughty that day!! also the illistrations are bright and colourful and helps the child's imagination adapt to the story more. they're great for bedtime reading!!

Jesus Christ Superstar [DVD] [2000]
Jesus Christ Superstar [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Glenn Carter
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars JCS is a masterpiece!, 20 Sep 2002
i can honestly say that this video is an epic! i watch it everyday! i have to admit mainly because i love jerome pradon (judas) who gives an outstanding performnace! he doesn't "screech" as some reviews would say...he uses his voice very well to act out his emotions. He's the best actor in the video! Glenn carter is great as jesus and i can honestly say he doesn't screech once! the last supper scene is so brilliant you feel tense inside! the interaction between glenn and jerome is sensational! i can honestly promise you that you won't be dissapointed! the acting is brilliant and the songs are beautifully written telling the story like it was! go buy it!