Profile for C. Blake > Reviews

Content by C. Blake

C. Blake "blakey" (london, uk)

Pass The Jar:Live From The Fabulous Fox Theatre In Atlanta (3CD+DVD)
Pass The Jar:Live From The Fabulous Fox Theatre In Atlanta (3CD+DVD)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars genius musicians, 28 Nov 2013
zac brown are brilliant and this one does not dissappoint. a good collection of their songs including many of the favourites - felt like I was back at their concert.

The Perfect Puppy: Take Britain's Number One Puppy Care Book With You!
The Perfect Puppy: Take Britain's Number One Puppy Care Book With You!

5.0 out of 5 stars working a treat on my 9 week old cavapoo!, 28 Nov 2013
really good easy to use and quick to read full of useful advice which seems obvious when you read it but the author allows you to get into the psyche of the dog and soon you think like one so that training can become a joy rather than a chore. Highly recommend for anyone getting a puppy just wish I had bought it a long time ago as it helps with the choosing process as well.

Gilda ® Kids & Teens Bean Bag with Beans Stain Resistant RED
Gilda ® Kids & Teens Bean Bag with Beans Stain Resistant RED
Offered by Gilda Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 17 Feb 2012
this is a much loved present by my son. it is the right size for him but would only suit a child aged 10 and under no way would it suffice a teenager as it is quite small but it is easy to clean and looks good - perfect for kids

How to Cook the Perfect...
How to Cook the Perfect...
by Marcus Wareing

5.0 out of 5 stars At last I know how to cook fish!, 20 Jan 2009
I love this book and will keep it forever. Sure it is not gonna turn you into Marcus and that is not its intention. It gives great advice and great recipes for the home cook who is looking to improve. Here is a personal example. I am an average to good cook and fish has always stumped me (pan frying it that is). With his attention to detail and ease of explanation I am now a competent fish cook and no longer avoid cooking it - thank you marcus!
I want to try 90% of the recipes in the book (and have nearly reached that goal) and that is a sign of a great cookbook - I have rather a lot of them that are far too clean this one is gonna get very dirty!!