ARRAY(0xa6725ce4)

Profile for Ms. L. A. Hopkinson > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. A. Hopk...

Ms. L. A. Hopkinson (Somerset, UK)

Razor eSpark Electric Scooter
Razor eSpark Electric Scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pressie ever!!, 5 Jan 2012
My 7 year old son asked father christmas for this present and he has not been disappointed!! It was delivered promptly (be warned there is a big picture of the scooter on the side of the box if its a surprise). Since christmas day he has been out and about all the time on this and picked up how to ride it really quickly. The sparks are impressive and he has been showing off in the park all over the holidays. I thought the price was pretty good since other shops were selling these at around 195. We put it on charge over night as it does take several hours, but then it's ready to go. My son says this is the best present he has ever had, and I have to agree!!

Top Gear The Stig Duvet Cover, Single
Top Gear The Stig Duvet Cover, Single

4.0 out of 5 stars Big hit with my 7 year old, 5 Jan 2012
My 7 year old son was over the moon with this as a fan of Top Gear. Pretty good quality although one of the buttons fell off on day 3 of being on the bed (not even second wash!) which was disappointing. But overall my son thinks it's great and it does look good on the bed!

Fireman Sam [DVD]
Fireman Sam [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 13 Aug 2011
This review is from: Fireman Sam [DVD] (DVD)
My 2 year old is a huge fan of Fireman Sam and this set of DVD's was the perfect present. The box holding the DVD's is great and very practical and I thought it was great value for the price. My only critiscm would be that half way through the series the programme changes to the new CGI format which is just not as good. The detail of the characters are lost and it's all just a bit slow and odd looking! (Norman Price is just not the same!!)... Both my 7 year old and my 2 year old have been taking out the new CGI DVDs and putting in the older series ones, so that's their verdict!!

Ukayed  Amazing Ride on Swing Car New Improved Model (various Colours) (Lime Green)
Ukayed Amazing Ride on Swing Car New Improved Model (various Colours) (Lime Green)
Offered by InternetukShop
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This car is just fantastic!, 6 Jun 2011
We bought this didi car or swing car as it is now known for our 1 year old last year. He is nearly 2 now and has spent most of the year riding round the house on it!. He uses it as a 'push along' at the moment as he hasn't quite mastered the skill of putting your feet up and using your hands! Our 6 year old however does ride it as it is intended and so does my husband and yes I confess so do I.... It is just brilliant fun and if you have hard wood floors downstairs like we do, it provides hours of entertainment... we are so fed up of the arguments we have just ordered a 2nd one!!!

Mattel - Miracles & Milestones Peek & Squeak Bunny
Mattel - Miracles & Milestones Peek & Squeak Bunny

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality toy, 6 Jun 2011
Really great toy this one. So much detail inside, children can play with it in lots of different ways, loved by my 1 year old and 6 year old alike.

Tomy Thomas & Friends Bath Island
Tomy Thomas & Friends Bath Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bath toy, 6 Jun 2011
I bought this toy for my 1 year old, who has had hours of fun in the bath with it. My 6 year old loves it too and they frequently argue over it!! The only problem with it is the suction pads on the back go after a while, but I would still recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cricket fans!, 21 May 2011
I couldn't find a card with anything cricket related for my 7 year olds birthday!! This was perfect and he loved it.

Santa Boy Children's Father Christmas Costume Age 4-6
Santa Boy Children's Father Christmas Costume Age 4-6
Offered by Ray Online BIZ
Price: 6.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Great costume for my 6 year old, 8 Jan 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This costume was great for my 6 year old who was father christmas in the school play this year - was certainly big enough for him, although he wouldn't wear the beard as he said it was too itchy and bits were falling off it - so we had to buy a better quality beard for him.

Uncle Milton Star Theater 2
Uncle Milton Star Theater 2
Offered by EagleDVD
Price: 14.95

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS RUBBISH!!!!, 23 Jan 2009
This review is from: Uncle Milton Star Theater 2 (Toy)
The Uncle Milton Star Theater 2 planetarium I bought recently is possibly the worst present I have ever bought for my 4 year old son. The description of this and the reality are two different things completely. "Transform your darkened room into a 360 degree space theater!". The truth is that this is a cheap piece of plastic that does not work at all. To see anything on the ceiling you need to climb up and hold it about 1 foot away from the ceiling, otherwise it is all completely blurred. The "interactive meteor maker"!!!! is a small cheap plastic torch at best and the CD audio tour is an awful person chattering on about nothing.

This was the number one most disappointing christmas present ever.... and what a shame as my 4 year old was so excited when he opened it. It is certainly not worth the money I paid and in my view is not even fit for purpose and possibly in breach of the trades descriptions act!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2011 2:35 PM BST