Profile for Mj Guy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
My Haunted Apartment
My Haunted Apartment

4.0 out of 5 stars Beliebveable, 20 Nov. 2013
I purchased a kindle version as I like ghost stories and this was cheap. Some may find this story a bit tame, but having had some personal experience of a haunting, many of the minor incidents described sent real shivers down my spine as they were so similar to the events which happened to me. If you would like to read a "true" story this book is worth a read.

Daughters of the Witching Hill
Daughters of the Witching Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 20 Nov. 2013
This is one of the best novels about traditional witchcraft I have ever read. The historical research is impeccable - with the grinding reality of the poverty and superstition of the time made clear to the reader. The characters are believeable and their tragic story unfolds beautifully. I am recommending this book to all of my friends.

My Brother Michael (Mary Stewart Modern Classic)
My Brother Michael (Mary Stewart Modern Classic)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting, 20 Nov. 2013
I read this book years ago and decided to buy a copy to re-read it. I was not disappointed. Stewart is a wonderful writer with a rare gift for story telling. A charming romance.

Official Marvel Retro Classic 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
Official Marvel Retro Classic 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good to look at difficult to hang, 20 Nov. 2013
I purchased this calendar for my son as he is a great Marvel fan. The calendar looks really good but the only way to hang it is via a small hole punched into the pages. Had it had a spiral wire hanger I would have awarded it 5 stars.

IPAD 2 3 4 BLACK MILITARY TOUGH PROTECTIVE CASE HARD RUGGED HEAVY DUTY SHOCK SURVIVOR
Offered by RS Accessorize

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP CHINESE COPY - DO NOT BUY, 5 May 2013
This item is extremely cheap and not very protective. The screen protector (the second layer) has been poorly glued on and therefore causes massive air bubbles that make the iPad 2,3 or 4 very difficult to use. The stand is also very poor as it is quite unstable and caused my iPad to fall 3 feet. This case is also exceedingly heavy and triples the weight of the iPad. Because it is so very cheap, I also imagine it is not as protective as it seems. DO NOT BUY THIS CASE.

ROTATING 360 LEATHER CASE COVER SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR APPLE IPAD 2 AND 3 AND IPAD 4 4TH GEN - BY SMARTPHONEZ_UK (BLACK)
Offered by Smartphonez UK

2.0 out of 5 stars BROKE AFTER 2 MONTHS, 31 Mar. 2013
This product was very dissapointing. The rotation is brilliant but one of the corners of my iPad 4th generation has been chipped because the corner of the case protecting it broke off. This is is cheap and useless.

Electric Shock Pen Trick Joke Prank Toy
Electric Shock Pen Trick Joke Prank Toy

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Product EVER, 31 Mar. 2013
I REALLY hurt my mother with this pen. It is more shocking than you would think. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Batman: Arkham Asylum (PC DVD)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (PC DVD)
Offered by Clickforgamesltd

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS MY FAVOURITE GAME OF ALL TIME!, 31 Mar. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Batman: Arkham Asylum is a really gothic, dark and dingy sort of game. It contains some of the best Batman villains from the comics such as The Joker, Killer Croc, Bane, Poison Ivy, The Riddler, Harley Quinn and The Scarecrow. I would have happily paid £30 or MORE for the amazing graphics, brilliant storyline and stunning combat scenes. I would recommend watching the IGN video review : [...]

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Xbox 360)
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Xbox 360)
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Spider-man Game Ever, 31 Mar. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is the best Spider-Man game available. It has amazing graphics and interesting villains. The storyline is basic but does not detract from the game and the controls are very easy to use and the levels are challenging. I would recommend it to anyone who likes Spider-Man.

FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically Impressive Football Amusement, 31 Mar. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This is undoubtedly the best football game available. I would recommend it to anyone who likes playing football video games.

Page: 1 | 2