Profile for Louise > Reviews

Content by Louise

Louise

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
PURIFLUSH ULTRA - The All-Natural, Complete Colon Cleansing Supplement - Intestinal Cleanse and Detox Formula (60 Capsules)
Offered by Best Health Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work for me..., 31 Jan. 2014
I think after reading the other reviews I am totally on my own here but here's how it went for me.
I decided to start taking this at the weekend (just incase). I took two capsules saturday morning, by mid afternoon, my stomach had really bloated out, which I could deal with. I am usually pretty regular so to speak, and that side of things doubled! So again, fine I could handle that. I took 2 more capsules saturday night, and frankly I have to say I had awful abdominal pain, i laid awake all night clutching the upper part of my stomach (just below my rib cage) they completely knocked me out and did me in. I was in a fair bit of pain, i was bloated and lost my appetite the whole weekend, I stopped using them straight away as by Sunday morning, I couldnt even begin to put another 2 capsules near my mouth, as I was still very very uncomfortable and bloated. I did weigh myself and I had lost 3lb in like a day! But I was happy with my weight, I bought these tablets purely for the cleansing colon factor not the weight loss. So yes it makes you very regular and yes I lost weight. Was it worth the pain i felt with bloating and severe discomfort and loss of sleep for an entire night, no they arent for me I'm afraid.

Real Techniques Powder Brush
Real Techniques Powder Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blusher Brush, 25 July 2013
I love this brush, it's big soft and applies my powders and bronzers perfectly, I love this collection, the bristles are just soooo soft it's ridiculous, they apply powders amazingly well, very happy, so cheap too.

Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blusher Brush, 25 July 2013
I thought I already had good blusher brushes, then this little softie entered my life, it's brilliant, applies just the right amount of blusher, it goes on smoothly looks lovely and just makes your make up look so smooth, they are just so soft to use. I love this collection.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Brush, 25 July 2013
Okay I too have gone through plenty of expensive foundation brushes and none have been anything to rave about, but this one.....i love it, my foundation looks different, I have had two friends comment instantly how nice and smooth my skin/foundation looks and it's been since using this brush. I pour some foundation on my hand and just start painting my face! It's amazing and great value for money!

25 AGAIN Ultimate Active Face Oil Serum, Night Repair, Replenish and Regenerate with 25 Active Botanical Extracts and Minerals (50ml) - 100% Natural, Vegan, Paraben Free, Cruelty Free from SheaByNature
Offered by SheaByNature Natural Handmade Skincare

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Night Oil, 25 July 2013
I really like this product, it smells quite nice, it goes on really nicely without leaving your face feeling greasy or oily, no mess on my pillow, and skin felt nice in the morning. I like it very much!

BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 6
BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 July 2013
Well it's a cartrige it does the job its supposed to, the water is silky smooth and feels so clean, i love it...

BRITA Marella Water Filter Jug, 2.4 L - White
BRITA Marella Water Filter Jug, 2.4 L - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jug!, 25 July 2013
I think this jug is great, I wont lie, my husband fitted all the filter etc, I just use it! It pours well, the little electronic thing on the top flashes each time you fill it up, the water is soooo soft and nice to drink, I love it and think it's great! A filter lasts us one month exactly.

Natural Sun, Saving Face Sunscreen, SPF 15, Unscented, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)
Natural Sun, Saving Face Sunscreen, SPF 15, Unscented, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sunscreen, 25 July 2013
I think this product is very effective, I have darker skin and tan easily, but it really did protect my face and I was not burnt anywhere after spending all day in the sun. The smell is okay, very natural and not much scent. It goes on nicely, but it did feel just slightly tacky for a while until it sunk it. This cream worked and I will be using it on my travels to central america.

Kaeso I Sparkle Eye Gel 30 ml
Kaeso I Sparkle Eye Gel 30 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Eye Gel, 4 July 2013
I quite like this product, it has a nice refreshing smell, and goes on smoothly and certainly feels refreshing, my make up also glides on quite nicely over it once dry. Yes I like it.

Apple iPod Touch 8GB
Apple iPod Touch 8GB

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ipod Touch, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Apple iPod Touch 8GB (Electronics)
My itouch got stolen recently so I purchased this one to replace it, it is older than the one I had previously but certainly does that job...and that is play music whilst i'm in the gym. The only difference really was the volume button, there is no clicker on the side, so you have to unlock the screen and then move the volume button up with your finger. It's fine though and I am happy with the product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7