Profile for Louise > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
nike womens dri-fit stay cool slim fit training tank top 457394 100 medium vest
nike womens dri-fit stay cool slim fit training tank top 457394 100 medium vest

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Top, 9 May 2012
I like this top, great for the gym. Long enough to cover your waist and a little more, comfy, soft material. Great. I would buy this top again.

Nike Womens Dri-Fit Be Fast Black Capri 3/4 Tights
Nike Womens Dri-Fit Be Fast Black Capri 3/4 Tights

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 May 2012
I really like these 3 quarter length work out tights/bottoms. They are quite thick material, quite fitted so hold you in well in places, great for working out, quite flattering. I like them, I would buy these again.

LunchBots Eco Stainless Steel Lunch Container, Green
LunchBots Eco Stainless Steel Lunch Container, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new Lunch box!, 20 April 2012
I have just received my new Stainless Steel Lunch Container and I am very happy with it. It's a nice size, enough for my sandwich and small petit filous! Its a nice size for some pasta or salad, I am very happy with it. I wouldn't add any dressing to it, incase it does leak out, but you could secure another small pot inside for dressing! I would have liked a nice Pink or Purple lid, but hey ho, that's a minor detail! I will buy this again for sure.

Elizabeth Arden Good Night Sleep Restoring Cream 50ml
Elizabeth Arden Good Night Sleep Restoring Cream 50ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Cream, 17 April 2012
I seem to be getting on well with this cream, pleasant smelling, quite rich, creamy and thick, good skin food for the night. I like it and will buy it again.

Trafficked: The Terrifying True Story of a British Girl Forced into the Sex Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 April 2012
I could not put this book down. I was both gripped but so anxious whilst reading it. I cannot imagine what Sophie went through, it's so scary as it could happen to so many young women. Kas is pure evil to do this to someone so nice. She must have been so scared to endure it for so long. I think her account of what happened is brilliant.

The Imam's Daughter
The Imam's Daughter

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 5 April 2012
Hannah's story and the way she tells it is fabulous. Harrowing details and descriptions of what she went through in her family life. I could not put this book down. Fantastic read and a very very brave girl.

Invisible Tears
Invisible Tears

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Read, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Invisible Tears (Kindle Edition)
This book was very good. But so very sad, what this poor girl went through is both horrific and sickening. I could not put this book down, how she tells her story is fantastic.

Hollywood Scandals (Hollywood Headlines Mysteries #1)
Hollywood Scandals (Hollywood Headlines Mysteries #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A quirky funny read, 5 April 2012
I bought this book as it was so cheap on Kindle, so thought I would give it a go. I have to say I really enjoyed reading it, I was really giggling in some places, very light hearted and quirky indeed. I found myself looking up other books by the same author for some more light hearted reading! Good holiday book! I enjoyed it.

Steve and Me. My friendship with Stephen Lawrence and the search for justice.
Steve and Me. My friendship with Stephen Lawrence and the search for justice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 5 April 2012
I think this book is excellent. I felt for Duwayne Brooks reading this from his point of view. I cannot believe the way he was treated by the Met and how they got away with it, I was disgusted by their behaviour. I am so glad he got to tell the story from his perspective. A brave man, and a very gripping read.

LUXE Barcelona (LUXE City Guides)
LUXE Barcelona (LUXE City Guides)
by Luxe
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 20 Feb. 2012
This Luxe guide is fabulous, much like the rest of the collection. For a short break in any city or even a long holiday, these books have never let me down, trendy bars, great restaurants and hotel recommendations, I love them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7