Profile for Simon James > Reviews

Content by Simon James

Simon James

Jazooli Cycling Bike Bicycle Frame Pannier Front Tube Pouch Bag Mobile Phone Holder - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars A ust have for tourers, 2 Feb 2014
Ideal for touring. The Velcro straps are a little loose but because there are 3 of the - 1 to the stem and 2 to the crossbar - the pouch stays stable. The clear panel allow good sight of my smart phone for it's navigation and the wire aperture allow the charging lead in and the earphones out. Room for a spare inner tube or keys and change too!
I like it!

Knog Gekko 3 Led Front Light - Translucent
Knog Gekko 3 Led Front Light - Translucent
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars when you ahve to be seen!, 21 Oct 2013
ideal for road bikes and touring bikes when the handle bars are getting a bit full. i mount mine on the front forks (one on either side). definitely to be seen by and not to see by. I like to be lit up like a christmas tree over the winter and these really manage that! If you don't already have some get some now!

Fixgear Men Cycle wear Skyblue Long sleeve cycling jersey bike clothes Top L
Fixgear Men Cycle wear Skyblue Long sleeve cycling jersey bike clothes Top L
Offered by emfraa-fixgear
Price: 33.89

4.0 out of 5 stars great top - a bit pricey, 21 Oct 2013
this is a great top, took a long time to arrive though. a little bit on the pricey side but now I have it I am sure I will get my moneys worth out of it. very comfortable with essential back pockets. looks smart and nicely windproof. sizing was accurate. I would recommend this product.