Profile for KJ > Reviews

Content by KJ

KJ (London)

The House on Blackstone Moor (The Blackstone Vampires Book 1)
The House on Blackstone Moor (The Blackstone Vampires Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 9 April 2013
This is possibly one of the worst books I have ever read. It is so very repetitive that the whole book simply drags by. You can totally see why it is free. Don't waste your time!

Burn Notice - Season 3 [DVD] [NTSC]
Burn Notice - Season 3 [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Jeffrey Donovan
Price: 14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing show, 3 Jan 2013
I love Burn notice, and the latest series is excellent. The show just keeps getting better and better. I cant wait for the next series to be released.

The Almighty Johnsons - Series 1 [DVD]
The Almighty Johnsons - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keisha Castle-Hughes
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Series, 3 Dec 2012
An amazing series which gets better and better. The characters are fun and witty and the storyline is enjoyable! Can't wait for season 2 to be released.

Cheryl: My Story
Cheryl: My Story
by Cheryl Cole
Price: 20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless, 24 Oct 2012
This review is from: Cheryl: My Story (Hardcover)
Is there any need for an autobiography on this woman? Possibly one of the most over exposed people on the planet. I do not understand why anyone would waste money on reading this when she has ensured that her life story has been played out in every magazine and tabloid available.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2012 12:20 AM BST

May I Have Your Attention Please?
May I Have Your Attention Please?
Price: 3.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful Book, 4 Oct 2011
This is one of the worst books I have ever had the misfortune to read. The only saving grace for we was that I was a gift, so therefore I did not waste my money on such drivel.

I would have given it half a star, but apaprently I cant do that!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2012 11:37 AM GMT

Aladdin 0.95 Litre Bento Lunchbox, Blue
Aladdin 0.95 Litre Bento Lunchbox, Blue
Price: 19.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Oct 2011
Great product. Good size, versitile with the divider. Easy to clean and store. Ideal for childrens lunches. Does what it says on the box!

Suunto M5 Womens Heart Rate Monitor - Black/Gold
Suunto M5 Womens Heart Rate Monitor - Black/Gold
Offered by CAPITAL SANTE
Price: 143.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Sunto, 28 Jan 2011
I cannot say enough about these fabulous watches. Anyone into fitness training would be mad not to get one as it gives you goals, breaks down when you need to work and how hard, lets you know when to pick up the pace and tells you how long you need to fully recover.

I am going to invest in a Suunto Foot Pod as well as these seem to be highly recommended by others.