Profile for Aconite > Reviews

Blinded by the Light
Blinded by the Light
by Joe Kipling

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent beginnings, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Blinded by the Light (Paperback)
This is the first book of three, and what a brilliant beginning. The book is written well and has well rounded characters which come to life as you read them, some of which I liked very much indeed. I look forward to reading more about Mary Ann. Well done Joe Kipling!

The Children of Green Knowe
The Children of Green Knowe
by Lucy M. Boston

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful story, 22 Sep 2013
This is my favourite book of all time. I fell in love with Green Knowe when I was a child. a vividly told tale which is still a delight even as an adult. I have enjoyed exploring all the other books in the series. Beautifully told, The Children of Green Knowe should be part of every childhood.

925 Sterling Silver Earrings With Lab Opal - Heart - Stone:  Blue Lab Opal
925 Sterling Silver Earrings With Lab Opal - Heart - Stone:  Blue Lab Opal

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Gems, 23 July 2013
I purchased the matching pendant and these earrings. They are excellent quality. Very nice opals, cut well. Delivered quickly, very pleased with my purchase.

Intuition and the Mystical Life: Intuition, Power, and the Mystical Life
Intuition and the Mystical Life: Intuition, Power, and the Mystical Life
by Caroline M. Myss

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem of a conversation, 7 April 2013
An insightful and stimulating conversation. Hopefuly many will identify with several of the subjects discussed. The story of the homely woman was a particular highlight for me, but there are many other treasures to be found within this conversation.

Untie the Strong Woman: Blessed Mother's Immaculate Love for the Wild Soul
Untie the Strong Woman: Blessed Mother's Immaculate Love for the Wild Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars Another lexacon from Dr Estes, 7 April 2013
A very profound and well written book filled with treasures. What else would we get from our beloved Dr Estes? She once again leads us by the hand to unlock our womanly power and potential. A brilliant read, for all who know how transformative her words can be.

Bedtime Stories
Bedtime Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful big hug, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Bedtime Stories (Audio CD)
This cd is wonderful to drift off to sleep with. A real treat for all who love to hear Dr Estes tell stories.

The Beginner's Guide to Dream Interpretation: Uncover the Hidden Riches of Your Dreams with Jungian Analyst Clarissa Pinkola Estes

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for mining the dreamtime, 7 April 2013
In this cd Dr Estes takes us on a journey to understand our dreams. Essential to all who want to understand the dreamtime and how we can mine its endless bounty of insight. Dr Estes guides us on our journey in her unique and magical way.

The Creative Fire
The Creative Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful myths and stories for creation, 7 April 2013
This review is from: The Creative Fire (Audio CD)
In this cd Dr Estes leads us on a wonderful journey in order for us to find our own creative fire. Another set of treasures from the beloved Dr Estes.

In the House of the Riddle Mother
In the House of the Riddle Mother

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential teaching to understand the dreamtime, 7 April 2013
In this cd we learn about all the treasures that are unlocked during the dreamtime. Essential teaching for women as always from a most beloved source, Dr Estes.

The Faithful Gardener
The Faithful Gardener

5.0 out of 5 stars Tales of survival and stength of soul, 5 May 2011
This review is from: The Faithful Gardener (Audio CD)
A set of tales that offer the listener tools to "nourish, repair and strengthen the soul" no matter what it has had to endure. These tales show that no matter what a person has encountered the road of bitterness and hatred must never be taken. Dr E's stories show us that even when we are surrounded by darkness the spirit always survives no matter what we have had to endure and it can be always transormed into something new and beautiful.
I loved hearing about her beloved uncle, What a wonderful and beautiful soul. This is one of my favourite audio books of Dr E's and as usual I would recommend it to all that follow her teachings.

Page: 1 | 2