Profile for lesley > Reviews

CDN Proaccurate High Heat Oven Thermometer
CDN Proaccurate High Heat Oven Thermometer
Offered by US-Kitchen Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 9 July 2014
Received the Thermometer used it straight away for cooking bread, works well hook fits neatly under shelf and can be left in oven for next time so now check each time I cook.

Andrew James Large 30cm Traditional Cast Iron Baking Stone Ideal For Welsh Cakes, Scones, Breads, Pizza And Crepes
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Bread., 9 July 2014
Bought to cook my bread on and it works really well, my tip is to buy a non-stick liner cut to shape so make your bread and then on the last proving place on the sheet when proved its easy to lift the sheet and place on the baking stone and to remove when cooked as the stone keeps hot for a long time.

A Family Affair: Spring (Truth in Lies, Book 2)
A Family Affair: Spring (Truth in Lies, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 8 July 2014
Read the book one was good so then this book and followed on with the 3rd all good reads

Dolly
Dolly

5.0 out of 5 stars Different from my usual books, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Dolly (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book not an Author I'd tried before but must admit started it and didn't put it down until I finished it Hubby wasn't too pleased as we were on holiday.

Little Wild Flower, Book 2
Little Wild Flower, Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the 1st., 22 Jun. 2014
I read the 1st book enjoyed it so downloaded the second will be following this Author when I get time.

Little Wild Flower, Book 1
Little Wild Flower, Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars good reading, 22 Jun. 2014
Enjoyed this while on holiday so downloaded the next book as well, both easy to read will be reading some more when I have the time

With This Kiss: Part Two (Colin's Story Book 2)
With This Kiss: Part Two (Colin's Story Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good holiday reading, 22 Jun. 2014
Easy to read, enjoyed all three of the set and I will be looking at some more of this Author.

With This Kiss: Part One (Colin's Story Book 1)
With This Kiss: Part One (Colin's Story Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars First of the set, 22 Jun. 2014
On Holiday ran out of books so downloaded this onto my tablet 1st one I enjoyed so tried the second and then third

With This Kiss: Part Three (Colin's Story Book 3)
With This Kiss: Part Three (Colin's Story Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Down Loaded onto my tablet, 22 Jun. 2014
Was away on holiday in France read the books I took with me and wanted something to read I found this set on my tablet got the first then the second and then the third and enjoyed all.

Your Wicked Ways: Number 4 in series (Duchess Quartet)
Your Wicked Ways: Number 4 in series (Duchess Quartet)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought all four books, 22 Jun. 2014
Bought three of these as books really enjoyed them then downloaded this one to my tablet and enjoyed that, lot easier having it on the tablet and takes up less room.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3