Profile for Chelsea > Reviews

Content by Chelsea

Chelsea

20 x Stainless Steel Ball Top Lip Studs Tragus Ear Rings Monroe Bars Labret Studs Body Piercing Makeup Jewellery
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 4 Aug 2014
So much smaller than they look in the picture, the designs don't look as nice in person and the threading is terrible. Spent about half an hour trying to get the ball on and when I did it fell off later. Really disappointed, big waste of money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2014 4:15 PM BST

The Odyssey (Wordsworth Classics)
The Odyssey (Wordsworth Classics)
by Homer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but difficult to read, 21 April 2013
I was impressed by the fast delivery and the product, but the language was much more difficult than I expected. Of course, this is nothing to do with the seller but I would not recommend this version to first time readers.

Dreamboat Annie Live [DVD] [2008]
Dreamboat Annie Live [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Heart
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 April 2013
Prompt delivery, great quality product. Bought it as a gift for my dad (massive Heart fan) and he was very pleased with it. Would recommend to any Heart fan.

Jigsaw Roll
Jigsaw Roll

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 17 Aug 2011
This review is from: Jigsaw Roll (Toy)
This was absolutely useless, when I started my jigsaw on the mat it wouldn't stay flat so the pieces didn't fit together properly, then when I tried to roll it up as best as I could it fell apart and was a complete disaster. The mat isn't even a straight rectangle, it's misshapen and frayed on one edge. Don't know if a more expensive one would've been better. It uses a telescopic tube (the tube isn't the same diameter all the way down) so I should've known it wouldn't work. Please don't waste your money on this. I'd be amazed if someone else has managed to get it to work. Total waste of money and paper.