Profile for Bazwade > Reviews

Content by Bazwade

Bazwade (London (the real one!))

Page: 1 | 2
BAG OF HITS
BAG OF HITS
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars A good 'best of' album, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: BAG OF HITS (Audio CD)
This was a present although I have had a copy for years. I bought it for my 21 year old nephew who was equally surprised and delighted.

Children's Play Mat - My Town - 80x120 cm - 4 sizes available
Children's Play Mat - My Town - 80x120 cm - 4 sizes available
Offered by Home and Office

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, tough mat, 16 Feb. 2014
This was a present and both the young man involved and his mum are very pleased with it, it seems like it will last.

New Tesco Hudl Tablet - Gel Case Skin TPU Cover - Includes Screen Protector and Microfibre Cloth (Black)
Offered by FoneM8store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gel - the screen protector less so, 16 Feb. 2014
I can recommend this product, the gel case was everything I wanted and would have bought at that price alone. It loses one star for the screen protector which was not easy to fit and still has bubbles. I have fitted many of these before without any problems.

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Madrid
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Madrid
by Christopher Rice

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 8 Dec. 2013
I have a lot of travel guides but I prefer the DK eywitness series. I like the layout and pictures

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Portugal
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Portugal
by Linda Whitwam
Edition: Flexibound

4.0 out of 5 stars A comprehensive book, 8 Dec. 2013

Madrid Berlitz PopOut Map (Berlitz PopOut Maps)
Madrid Berlitz PopOut Map (Berlitz PopOut Maps)
by Berlitz
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect pocket map, 8 Dec. 2013
I have a whole range of these from many places. I think they're great, fits in any pocket, opens easily (I've learnt to do it with one hand!) and has many maps of different scales.

Samsung M3 500GB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 500GB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Beetechwise.ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 8 Dec. 2013
An ordinary piece of kit that it is difficult to say much about. It works fine for me.
One small beef though, I thought I was getting a solid state drive as I searched for and selected from a page of apparently solid state drives. The product is OK but watch your search engine Amazon!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 8:51 AM GMT

Advanced Grammar in Use with Answers: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced Learners of English
by Martin Hewings

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent essential text book., 8 Dec. 2013
I teach English and bought it to recommend to my adult foreign class. One of a series from Cambridge and all have the same 'page of learning, page of exercises' format. Good for teachers to give a page to work through following a similar lesson to check learning and generate further questions for the next class.

Seiko 5 Men's Automatic Watch with Green Dial Analogue Display and Green Fabric Strap SNK805K2
Offered by OPTIMO

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice casual watch and great at the price, 8 Dec. 2013
A great value watch at this price. I bought it because I like the styling, it's very comfortable on the wrist and also has interchangeable Spanish and English days.
But:
it has a very small power reserve and stops when you leave it alone, not a big deal but accessing the crown for adjustments is fiddly and it doesn't seem to wind manually.
I can live with these at the price but if I'd paid a hundred pounds which I may have done at another time I would be very unhappy.

CEU / CEU
CEU / CEU

4.0 out of 5 stars CEU, 31 July 2010
This review is from: CEU / CEU (Audio CD)
Great music - does exactly what it says on the box. Read the sleeve notes, it says just what I want to say.

Page: 1 | 2