Profile for THeming97 > Reviews

Sony Xperia Z5 SIM-Free Smartphone (UK Version) - Graphite Black
Sony Xperia Z5 SIM-Free Smartphone (UK Version) - Graphite Black
Offered by Wowcamera

5.0 out of 5 stars AND MY AXE!, 31 May 2016
Upgrade from the Z3, very similar. Took a while to get used to the new shape but almost a week in and I'm loving it! Frosted glass is beautiful, fingerprint sensor is beautiful and the camera is simply incredible! Definitely worth it!!

TP-LINK TL-PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is AMAZING!, 17 Mar. 2016
This works perfectly! The picture attached shows a higher-than-usual wireless speed but with this, wired, the speed is consistent! So happy right now! Just plugged it in and had to review. If it dies in a few days I'll edit this review and let you know but this is diffinetly worth the purchase.

Instead of drilling holes and moving things around the house I plugged these in and they're perfect! My PC is upstairs and our router is on the other side of the house, having to send wifi through many a wall. Extremely happy with this product, buy it! It works!
Comment Comment | Permalink

ASUS STRIX GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 Graphics Card
ASUS STRIX GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic GPU, I fully recommend it!, 7 Nov. 2015
Superb GPU! Absolutely perfect for gaming on max (in most games) and rendering with CUDA. Highly recommended!

Toshiba HDTB107EK3AA 750GB Stor.E Basics USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drive, 9 Dec. 2014
Bought this when my laptop hard drive died and I lost all my data. I now regularly back up to this neat drive. 3.0 speed it definitely a plus, and I have a backup now if my hard drive dies again. Great (and in my case necessary) piece of kit.

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston
Offered by Tooboon

5.0 out of 5 stars a box set of Breaking Bad. But delivery was very quick, 9 Dec. 2014
It's exactly what it says, a box set of Breaking Bad. But delivery was very quick, it comes with an ultraviolet copy and I couldn't be happier! I love Breaking Bad and also found the price very reasonable!

TeckNet RAPTOR Gaming Mouse with 2,000 DPI, 6 Button, Extra weight
TeckNet RAPTOR Gaming Mouse with 2,000 DPI, 6 Button, Extra weight
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and product, 9 Dec. 2014
Bought this mouse twice now, one for my laptop and one for my PC. Only £10 and it's everything you need. I almost went and spent £40 on a Razer mouse but didn't see the point. Just by looking at it 3 of my friends have also bought it, this thing is perfect!

Intel Core i7 i7-4790K CPU (Quad Core 4GHz, Socket H3 LGA-1150)
Intel Core i7 i7-4790K CPU (Quad Core 4GHz, Socket H3 LGA-1150)
Offered by S70PKR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CPU!, 9 Dec. 2014
This is a fantastic CPU for what I'm doing, I like video editing and gaming and found that this was a nice CPU to go for. This is the perfect balance between price to performance for me, I was building my first PC and though I might as well go for the i7 instead of the i5. If you're just into gaming, the i5 will probably suffice, but if you just want to go all in, this thing is a beast!

Asus Z97-PRO Motherboard Intel ATX Intel Socket 1150
Asus Z97-PRO Motherboard Intel ATX Intel Socket 1150

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect motherboard for me!, 9 Dec. 2014
Great motherboard! Lush design and easy to find the slots you're looking for. Haven't give TPU or EPU a go yet but it's nice to know it's there and overall very happy with the purchase!

Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2)
Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2)
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cards, quick delivery., 18 Dec. 2013
The cards are great, easy to use and great for both tricks and games.
Everything I wanted in a pack of cards, and I got 2 of them for the cheap!

Beautiful cards!