Profile for Jill P > Reviews

Content by Jill P

Jill P (Brighton)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool bottle for boys, 16 Jan 2013
Sigg is always excellent quality and the design on this bottle makes it a a hit with my 5 year old son. Perfect for taking to school everyday.

Cuddly Aubergine Cushion Cover , 45x 45 cm Luxury
Cuddly Aubergine Cushion Cover , 45x 45 cm Luxury
Offered by Linenstowelsquilts
Price: 7.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality fluffy cushion covers, 16 Jan 2013
Soft and luxurious. I would recommend for anyone wanting fluffy cushions (you do need to buy the cushion fillers separately though)

Cuddly Duck Egg Cushion Cover , 45x 45 cm Luxury
Cuddly Duck Egg Cushion Cover , 45x 45 cm Luxury
Offered by HomeSpace Direct
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fluffy cushion covers, 16 Jan 2013
My niece asked for fluffy cushions for Christmas. I searched high and low but couldn't find any on the high street. These fit the bill perfectly. They are just covers though so you need to buy the cushion fillers separately. They are beautifully soft and luxurious and she was delighted with her present.

The Avengers Strike Comic Maxi Poster Print - 56x86 cm
The Avengers Strike Comic Maxi Poster Print - 56x86 cm
Offered by Ledbury Games
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Poster, 16 Jan 2013
My 5 year old loves this poster. It is so nice we didn't want to stick it straight on the wall so ordered a frame to put it in. A great choice for any avengers fan

2  Children's cutlery sets
2 Children's cutlery sets
Offered by The Cutlery and Catering Shop
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 7 Feb 2012
I bought this for my 4 year old who didn't want to use a 'baby' knife and fork anymore, but was struggling with full size cutlery. He is delighted to have his very own 'grown up' set. It is the perfect size for him, being easy to handle but big enough that I anticipate him being able to use it for a good few years. Excellent quality stainless steel I would definitely recommend this set for any 'big' boys and girls who have outgrown their soft-grip baby cutlery.