Profile for Serena > Reviews

Content by Serena

Serena

Monster Snap (Usborne Snap Cards)
Monster Snap (Usborne Snap Cards)
by Various Erica Harrison()
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good snap cards, 22 Jan. 2013
I relly love these snap cards, I bought them for my 5 y.o. daughter and she was very happy with them. The cards are big and have funny monsters on it.

Keep Calm I'm Ginger' Novelty/Joke Printed Tea/Coffee Mug - Ideal Gift/Present * Now Includes Free Sticker *
Offered by Janine's

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cup, 22 Jan. 2013
I bought this for a friend who is ginger, he loved it and thought it very funny. The quality of the cup is also very good.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Tshirt, 22 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my husband, he loved it! I went for the green colour with the yellow print, really nice! the quality of the Tshirt is not very good though, but it was good for the price.

LEGO Friends 3939: Mia's Bedroom
LEGO Friends 3939: Mia's Bedroom
Offered by Bold Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 22 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my 5 years old daughter as an additional Christmas present, just a small lego I thought. In fact it's not very big, but it has so many cool little items, such as a book and a bag for Mia. My daughter loved it so much and we added it to her Lego collection. This was her first Lego Friends and I'm very happy with this buy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Lego but a very good one, 22 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my nephew, he absolutely adores legos. He was very happy with this present and he plays with it all the time.

Timberland Earthkeepers 6" Waterproof, Men's Boots, Burnished Ligh, 8 UK
Timberland Earthkeepers 6" Waterproof, Men's Boots, Burnished Ligh, 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 22 Jan. 2013
I bought them for my husband, he loved them! That was not his first pair of Timberland, and he is usually size 42. He found this model a little bit tighter than usual, he would suggest to buy half a size bigger.

Peppa Pig Triple (Piggy in the Middle, My Birthday Party, Bubbles) [DVD]
Peppa Pig Triple (Piggy in the Middle, My Birthday Party, Bubbles) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peppa Pig

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 3 Jan. 2011
I got this box last year for my little girl aged 2, she absolutely adores peppa pig! now she's 3 and she keeps watching it all the time. It arrived very quickly and the price was good.