Profile for D. Rennolds > Reviews

Cooler Master NSE-200-KKN1 N-Series N200 USB 3.0 Micro-ATX Case
Cooler Master NSE-200-KKN1 N-Series N200 USB 3.0 Micro-ATX Case
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value case., 19 July 2014
Very impressed with this little case, for the price it's very good value & well thought out, I also like the fact that it's painted black inside as well as out, instead of bare metal, which is what you normally get on a case this cheap.

Santa Cruz Men's Burn Out Sleeveless Vest, Black, X-Large
Santa Cruz Men's Burn Out Sleeveless Vest, Black, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars but I bought this vest on an impulse & I'm glad I did, 19 July 2014
I don't normally wear vests, it's either a shirt or t-shirt for me, but I bought this vest on an impulse & I'm glad I did, a very good quality garment & the Santa Cruz logo is not over the top.

Intel BX80637G2130 Pentium G2130 Dual Core CPU (3.2GHz Processor, Socket 1155, 3MB, Ivy Bridge, 55W, Intel Graphics, , Retail, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology)

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 19 July 2014
I would have to agree with a previous reviewer, this is a very good buy when compared to the i3 2120, I've been running them on the same mother board ram etc for the last 6 months, the G2130 is a little slower & seems to run a bit hotter but with no problems, but at half the price of the i3 it's a very good buy.

Oregon Scientific BAR808 Solar Weather Station Advanced
Oregon Scientific BAR808 Solar Weather Station Advanced
Offered by Smart Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade., 26 Jan 2014
I had been using an older model Oregon Scientific weather station for the last 5 years, so when the outdoor temp sensor stop working. I thought to replace the sensor only, but when looking for a replacement I came across this model that had been reduced in price by £20, so as it came with the latest sensor I thought it made more sense to buy a complete new weather station. It looks a lot better than the old one, it's slightly bigger & is easier to read, 5 stars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2014 12:43 PM BST

Festina Men's Bike 2011 Chronograph Watch F16543/1 with Rubber Strap and Silver Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Le Tour de France, Bike Chrono, 21 Dec 2013
I had been looking to buy one of the Festina Bike Chronographs for I while. I liked the look of the 2011, 2012 & 2013, but after much thought I decided to go for the 2011, a very unique design with its chain link bezel & rotating sprocket on the watch face, so with time ticking away (almost the end of 2013) I ordered this silver faced model before they were all sold. Well I was most impressed when this watch arrived it looks a lot better than the picture. I was expecting a dull grey body, but it is highly polished to a mirror finish along with the bezel which compliments the silver dial, white hands & black strap. So if your a fan of the Tour de France or would just like a bike orientated chronograph. This one is a 5 star watch & highly recommended.
P.S. Amazons pictures show the watch with a plain cardboard Festina watch box, it comes in a very nice black "La Tour de France" container.

Invicta Men's Automatic Watch with White Dial Chronograph Display and Grey Stainless Steel Plated Bracelet 13701

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning looking watch, 12 Dec 2013
I have to agree with earlier reviews on this Invicta auto, it is a truly stunning looking watch much better looking in the flesh than what the photo shows. I have a few Invicta automatics & this is the best looking in a subtle kind of way, the gun metal grey is polished & brushed which blends nicely with the white dial & black bezel, the hands & marker dots glow a very nice shade of blue. The price is also very good at the moment, so if your looking for a Grand Diver automatic I would recommend this one, 5 stars.

Carte Noire Roast and Ground Coffee 250 g
Carte Noire Roast and Ground Coffee 250 g
Offered by Sterling UK Coffee

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped Off Again, 15 Oct 2013
I have to agree with the other reviewer, this is a bit of a con. I had previously ordered a pack of 5 x 250grs & was pleased with the product, so I reordered the same only to discover that I only got one 250grs pack for £15.07, which is a ridiculous price for this product...

Wrangler Texas Stretch Tapered Men's Jeans
Wrangler Texas Stretch Tapered Men's Jeans
Price: £34.77 - £74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fitting jeans, 30 July 2012
I would agree with the first reviewer these jeans are great value for money,good fit & colour and I like the slight stretch in the cotton.

Antec Skeleton (discontinued by manufacturer)
Antec Skeleton (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Skeleton, 4 Mar 2012
I purchased this case about 2 years ago,in that time I've used it to put together & test a few different rigs,it's very easy to change things around drives,cards & PSU's etc.I know you can't fit tall coolers like the V8,but in the "open to the air" skeleton it's not a big deal,you will need suck the dust off every now & then or keep it covered when not in use.It is what it is! It's not the best case in the world but it does what the makers intended.

Coolermaster Storm Trooper Case
Coolermaster Storm Trooper Case

5.0 out of 5 stars One hell of a case!, 24 Feb 2012
I had just finnished building a new gaming rig in a large ATX case,when I saw the Storm Trooper on the web,all the reviewers seemed to like it & it did look good so I ordered one & transplanted every thing from one case to the other,was it worth doing?Yes is the answer my machine was good before but it was housed in a big silver box,now it looks like something from an alien world.I've noticed that temps have drop by a couple of degrees so that was another plus,as I said in the title this is one hell of a case...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4