Profile for D. Rennolds > Reviews

Content by D. Rennolds

D. Rennolds (Jersey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Thermaltake Smart SE 530W 80+ Bronze Efficiency Modular PSU 14cm Fan AFPC ATX2.3

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like the flat cables you get with this PSU a ..., 9 Sep 2014
I really like the flat cables you get with this PSU a real plus if your setting up a tower with limited cable management space.

Crocs Unisex Baya Clog Chocolate 10126-200-720 12 UK
Crocs Unisex Baya Clog Chocolate 10126-200-720 12 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars These are not as comfortable as some of the other Crocs, 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
These are not as comfortable as some of the other Crocs, the cut out logo on the side is not a good idea.

BitFenix 60cm 3-Pin to 3x 3-Pin Adapter - Sleeved Orange/Black
BitFenix 60cm 3-Pin to 3x 3-Pin Adapter - Sleeved Orange/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars, 2 Sep 2014
Dose what it suposed to do & looks good.

Asrock Mod 1150 H97 Performance ATX/H97 Motherboard
Asrock Mod 1150 H97 Performance ATX/H97 Motherboard

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe this listing!, 2 Sep 2014
I fell into the same trap as the other reviewer, the listing clearly states that this as an Asrock Mod H97 Performance ATX mobo, it even confirms this in the technical specs as an Intel based H97 board, but what you get delivered is a FM2 AMD board.
I decided not to return it but to keep it for using in my sons computer. I then reordered a H97 motherboard from ASUS & got the board that I wanted...

WRANGLER Long Sleeve Western Revival Men's Shirt Dark Indigo XX-Large
WRANGLER Long Sleeve Western Revival Men's Shirt Dark Indigo XX-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars O.K., 16 Aug 2014
I have always liked western shirts & have bought many made by Wrangler, most are XL, so as this is a slim fit I ordered the XXL to be sure they would fit, they are smaller than my other Wrangler shirts, I would say at least one size smaller than stated. So keep this in mind when ordering.

Taylors of Harrogate Café  Imperial Medium Roast Ground Coffee 227 g (Pack of 3)
Taylors of Harrogate Café Imperial Medium Roast Ground Coffee 227 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars, 16 Aug 2014
I've tried most of theTaylors roast ground coffee, but this Cafe Imperial is the one I like best, very smooth & mild, 5 stars.

Tchibo Exclusive Original Coffee 250 g (Pack of 6)
Tchibo Exclusive Original Coffee 250 g (Pack of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 Aug 2014
It's not a bad coffee, but not the best, you can buy better for the same amout of money.

Seiko Men's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet SRP223

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I also got the wrong paper work with thewatch, but it's a simple automatic & easy to ..., 5 Aug 2014
As with the previous review I also got the wrong paper work with the watch, but it's a simple automatic & easy to set the time & date.
It took me a while to get used to the blue camo dial, but it's OK & the lume is very bright almost as good as my Eco divers watch.
So for the price charged by Amazon it's a good buy.

Asus P8H61-M PRO REV 3.0 Motherboard (discontinued by manufacturer)
Asus P8H61-M PRO REV 3.0 Motherboard (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 19 July 2014
I've been running this board every day for over 2 years & no problems, I would have given it 5 stars but it did not have a USB 3 header on the board, so I had to run cables from the back through to the front of the case.

Aerocool V12XT LCD Large Touch Screen Fan Controller
Aerocool V12XT LCD Large Touch Screen Fan Controller

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars, 19 July 2014
Installed this into my Storm Trooper case almost 2 years ago to control my additional fans, it works well & looks great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4