Profile for Chrissy > Reviews

Offered by The Trossachs Treehouse
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Set of 3 Hand Carved Wooden Mice
Exactly what I was hoping for. Nice redwood colour and love the way the tails curl round. Fit in lovely with my nature home décor scheme.

Pure Australian Emu Oil 60ml, (Omega 369 oil), Powerful Anti-inflammatory Properties, Manufacturered to TGA, HACCP and GMP certified,made in Australia. Powerful acting food supplement for the skin
Offered by Bodybetter
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, 14 Jun 2014
Very impressed with this product - came in a much larger bottle than I expected with easy to use dispenser. Beautiful light texture and you only need a little. So far have tried it on arthritic finger joints and they feel so much better after only a couple of days use; on the dry skin under my eyes which now feels more moisturized; on my scalp and hair leaving it on overnight with a beautiful result the next day. So impressed I have recommended it to my mum and sister and will be placing an order for them.

Menoherb Balck Cohosh Root Extract 6.5mg - 30 Tablets
Menoherb Balck Cohosh Root Extract 6.5mg - 30 Tablets
Offered by Allisons Pharmacy
Price: 10.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective relief, 28 July 2012
Bought this on a friend's recommendation because I wanted a natural remedy, not HRT. First menopause remedy I have tried after starting to suffer mood swings, depression and up to 15 hot flushes a day. Within 2 days my mood had lifted and the hot flushes stopped. Impressed!

Not Like the Others
Not Like the Others
Price: 1.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 28 May 2012
Unusual, beautiful and haunting. This memoir carefully put together in minimal random sentences was like nothing I have ever read before but will leave an imprint on my mind long after I have finished it.

Universally Challenged
Universally Challenged
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So Funny!, 2 Jan 2012
Absolutely laughed my socks off at this book. Recommended it to all my friends and will re-read it again in the future when I need another good laugh.

A Dog Named Christmas
A Dog Named Christmas
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A warm-hearted tail!, 2 Jan 2012
I bought this after seeing the film on TV recently. It was very accurately reflected in the book and is a heart-warming story with a christmas theme that on occasion brings a tear to your eye. A very relaxed read.

The Checkout Girl
The Checkout Girl
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cogtastic!, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Checkout Girl (Kindle Edition)
Super book - couldn't put it down. Very interesting to see life behind the scenes at a major supermarket and I found the links to people's spending habits and the recession biting quite gripping. It's certainly made me go out of my way to have a little chat and try and brighten a COG's day up when I'm standing at a till and I totally empathised with being expected to work past the end of your shift and not being paid for it having been in a similar situation myself. It was very easy to read and I will be looking out for more work by this author.

Twelve Days of Christmas
Twelve Days of Christmas
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 days of delight!, 2 Jan 2012
I downloaded this book onto my Kindle in December to get me in the mood for Christmas and what a treat it was! Full of winter scenes, comfort food and love - I didn't want it to end. I found the characters interesting, the animals endearing and there was an intriguing sub-plot to follow throughout the story that had a nice twist. It was a much bigger book than I expected and the best 99p I've spent in ages. I would love to see a sequel to progress the story further.

Sheep Door Stop 'Nell' by Zuny
Sheep Door Stop 'Nell' by Zuny

4.0 out of 5 stars Baaaa, 17 May 2011
This review is from: Sheep Door Stop 'Nell' by Zuny
This is the second sheep doorstop I have purchased from Zuny - also have Bomy II which is much cuter. Nice quirky design but I've had to stick some eyes on as I felt it was a bit featureless being all white. Pricy for what it is but it's not something you see every day. Nice addition to my home.

OCTOVO Stand for e-Readers (Fits all 6" screen e-Readers)
OCTOVO Stand for e-Readers (Fits all 6" screen e-Readers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 May 2011
What a fabulous product! I was looking for something to prop my kindle up on the table to read while eating and this absolutely fits the bill. Smashing packaging, it looks good - very stylish, has a nice weight to it, is non-slip and fully adjustable and folds flat to slip into a drawer for storage. Did think twice about the price of it but glad I went ahead and purchased. I'm a happy customer!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2012 11:45 AM GMT