Profile for BissaF > Reviews

Transcend 4GB JetFlash 300 USB Drive
Transcend 4GB JetFlash 300 USB Drive
Offered by Eleze

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 26 Sep 2013
Great item, very reliable for Word documents and anything else my daughter needs to take into school! She keeps it on her key rings so it's very easy for her to look after (and hopefully not lose....) We've had it about 3 months now and she is pleased with it. Would buy this make again.

Little Book Of: Little Book of Growing Up
Little Book Of: Little Book of Growing Up
by Victoria Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars A great first book about puberty, 17 Sep 2010
I bought this book for my daughter who is 9 and a half. She's at that stage where body changes will be happening soon, so wanted her to be prepared, but without knowing far too much for her age.
This is a really good book - each page is its own little chapter, so it's easy to pick up and put down. It also tells things in a matter-of-fact way, and is definitely age-appropriate. It is reassuring too, and advises girls to ask for advice if they are unsure of anything. As a result, she has asked me lots of questions (mainly about my own experiences at that age!), and now seems to have a much better picture of what to expect.
I am confident that a combination of reading this book and being able to ask me questions will help her greatly over the next few years.
Would definitely recommend this book to others.

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels [VHS] [1989]
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels [VHS] [1989]
VHS
Offered by qualityfilmsfromuk

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite film, 5 Dec 2001
I'm not a Barry Norman-style film buff - I don't even like sitting through 2 hours of film normally - but this film is about the only one that I can watch time and time again. From start to finish this film has my full attention, particularly the scenes with Ruprecht, a character who now is held in high comic regard with my family and me!
An excellent film with great performances from a suave Michael Caine and a toe-curling Steve Martin.