Profile for Campbell > Reviews

(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Garnier Ambre Solaire Ultimate Blends Shine Conditioner 400 ml - Pack of 6
Garnier Ambre Solaire Ultimate Blends Shine Conditioner 400 ml - Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked the sound of this conditioner and thought I'd try ..., 27 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I liked the sound of this conditioner and thought I'd try it. It was very pleasant to use and the smell is lovely. Easy to use and a good size bottle to boot. My hair felt silky as I was using it. I have fine hair and I use conditioner mainly on the ends so as not to overload my hair and make it look limp.

The comb went through my hair easily and it dried to a nice glossy shine. I really like it and it works for me.

Hangerworld Wooden Premium Belt Hanger, Natural
Hangerworld Wooden Premium Belt Hanger, Natural

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made and useful, 26 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I usually stuff my belts, rolled-up on a shelf in my wardrobe and when I was offered this hanger I thought it would be very useful for me. It is! Well made in wood and strong hooks on alternating each side, my belts slipped easily onto the hanger and it serves its purpose beautifully.

A very useful addition to my wardrobe and I can see straightaway which belt I need and no more fumbling around looking for the right belt.

Great stuff!

BOHEM Silver Jewellery Nail Art Kimono Ichimatsu, Medium
BOHEM Silver Jewellery Nail Art Kimono Ichimatsu, Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual, 24 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A genuine sterling silver false nail with a geometric Oriental-style embossed pattern. Medium length as a blingy extra to the rest of your set. I do like it but it feels quite rough textured and worry it may snag a little on clothing.

Hallmarked 925 on the upper surface. can be applied with the usual nail glue. A fun piece and very unusual.

Barbie Rock-n-Royals Erika Doll
Barbie Rock-n-Royals Erika Doll

4.0 out of 5 stars Rockin'!, 24 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Barbie fans are never far away in our family and this doll is indeed another to add to the collection. The theme is Rock-n-Royals where she is part Princess and part rockstar.

This Erika doll has turquoise and pink themed clothing and turquoise and black curly hair. A small pendant on her throat when touched makes her sing two sample songs. If you move her right arm her dress swivels around to either her long princess dress or shorter rockstar costume. She carries a pink guitar.

She's obviously one of a set and the aim is to collect them all. She's very pretty and beautifully made, I can't fault Mattel on that score. M loved her and that's all that matters.

BOHEM Silver Jewellery Nail Art Urban Opulence Splendour, Medium
BOHEM Silver Jewellery Nail Art Urban Opulence Splendour, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit of fun in real silver, 22 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A very pretty silver nail, in genuine sterling silver. If you like a bit of bling then this is for you.

The false nail has the hallmark on the bottom face and floral configurations embossed on the on the nail. It looks quite attractive on and is a shorter length which is ideal if you haven't got really long nails. It certainly would look nice if you want a bit of bling on in the evenings and have a random nail in silver.

It does look nice and it is a bit of fun as well. You can use standard nail glue on to secure.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer Shampoo 250 ml - Pack of 6
Garnier Ambre Solaire Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer Shampoo 250 ml - Pack of 6

3.0 out of 5 stars A very average shampoo with a nice lather, 22 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I like to try new products and I'm a big fan of Garnier. The bottle is good size and I particularly like the metallic cap. I used this in place in my normal shampoo a couple of times and lathers up well. It had a very pleasant fragrance.

My hair felt quite pleasant afterwards and had a slightly silky texture. I wouldn't say it's any better or any worse than other shampoos as it's very average. I can't say I wouldn't have noticed that there were lots of natural oils in this product and I would have expected my hair to be a lot softer and silkier than it turned out to be. I had the same result the two times that I used it.

Quite pleasant to use but nothing to write home about.

skinChemists Under Eye Definer 2.5 ml
skinChemists Under Eye Definer 2.5 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin application, 22 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I use a lot of concealers under my eyes. I also use eye brighteners. I have settled on a make that I really like as it brightens and camouflages any greyness. On receiving this under eye definer. It looks very similar to Touche Eclat.

You push the button at the bottom of the tube and it pumps concealer into the bristles. After a few attempts the liquid appears on the brush head and you apply it to the under eye area. It is very similar in application to Touche Eclat. It's quite thin and runny and leaves a film of light reflecting make-up under the eye area. I have really dark grey discolouration under my eyes and this doesn't really cover it successfully, even if I apply it in a couple of layers, which doesn't really work because you get a patchy look. It also stays a little tacky for some time after applying.

I think I shall be keeping to my usual concealer.

Sorry is effective enough for me.

Garnier Skin Soothing 2-in-1 Make-Up Remover 200 ml
Garnier Skin Soothing 2-in-1 Make-Up Remover 200 ml
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars Very oily ideal for removing mascara, 20 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This product is great for removing waterproof eye make up. I did however find it rather oily for cleansing and removing make-up from the rest of my face. As I have oily skin that is not ideal. I didn't like the feel of the oil on my skin so had to use another cleanser to remove it.

I would certainly keep this product for removing waterproof mascara and use another product on the rest my face.

Murad Oil Control Mattifier SPF15 50 ml
Murad Oil Control Mattifier SPF15 50 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 20 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have very oily skin so have to use a mattifying product on my skin before I use make-up or my make-up tends to move around on my face in an oily slick. I've tried several products and some of them work and some of them don't. As this is in a cream form it goes on easily and has good coverage. I could tell instantly that it had a slightly drying effect on the skin and left a film. I then applied my make up.

After a few hours I noted that my make up still looked good and wasn't shiny. So all in all I'm very pleased with the product.

I would recommend.

BOHEM Silver Jewellery Nail Art Classic Edge Short, Medium
BOHEM Silver Jewellery Nail Art Classic Edge Short, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver Bling!, 16 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A lovely smooth shorter false nail in sterling silver (has hallmark to base of upper side). Very blingy and eye catching. Easy to put on with nail glue and it looks great.

Can use many times and would look great for day and evening as a random change from other colour nail polishes.

Fun and nice and shiny!