Profile for Campbell > Reviews

Carmex Moisture Peach  duo pack
Carmex Moisture Peach duo pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Carmex work really well., 27 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Certainly lovely to use. Very moisturising and looks nice in this lipstick-style case. Mum having tried these in various forms, thinks Carmex makes the best lip balms and moisturisers on the market. It's good to have the duo pack, so she has one in her bag and one for using around the house. Mum says her lips feel great not and are no longer chapped and sore.

Works well and with a hint of peach.

The Little Book of Gratitude (MBS Little book of...)
The Little Book of Gratitude (MBS Little book of...)
by Dr Robert A Emmons PhD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little book ~ Thank you!, 26 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A small beautifully designed book. The essence of gratitude is that you feel and show gratitude for things that happen in your everyday life, whether it be an act of kindness, an event or something that is said. By showing gratitude it not only makes you feel better but also the recipient. It also makes you look on the positives that happen in your life and think of them as a blessing and something to feel grateful for. Feeling grateful makes us feel we have a more abundant life, as we thank the delivery man for the post, the person who holds the door open for us, the gifts we are given daily and not just at Christmas, when a friend or relative does something kind for us and when a stranger goes out of their way to help. Today I thanked the universe for a lovely sunny day and I said 'Thank you' to a relative for asking after my health.

I have been practising this art for some years now and it does elevate you mentally to give thanks. This little book is certainly a help for someone who wants to get into the mindset of 'gratitude' and like any positive psychology, it helps stop the negativity from pouring in. Being grateful and showing gratitude can also rub off on others, too. People can often be surprised if you are kind and generous in your gratitude. I use taxis a fair bit and some drivers are very helpful and I always show gratitude and a generous tip. Others may be ignorant and not helpful. I still show gratitude to them, too.

This book would make a great gift or stocking filler. Easy to read and apply the techniques.

Burt's Bees 2016 Natural Cleansers Collection
Burt's Bees 2016 Natural Cleansers Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars A really lovely set and great for a gift., 24 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a lovely set and would make an ideal gift. It comprises of a facial cleanser, an exfoliating facial scrub and an original Burt's Bees lip balm.

The facial cleanser is a lovely orange fragrance and looks a nice shade of orange coming from the tube. It is easy to use on a damp face, but does not lather. It's very refreshing. My skin felt really nice and tingly afterwards.

The exfoliating scrub is nice and creamy and has natural exfoliators in it from peach seeds. It reminds me of the Inecto peach facial scrub I used to use years ago. I really like this and my skin felt lovely and smooth afterwards.

The lip balm mum uses and she is a fan of Burt's Bees so regularly uses this one and it gives great moisture that lasts.

David Beckham Beyond Forever Eau de Toilette for Him 60 ml
David Beckham Beyond Forever Eau de Toilette for Him 60 ml
Offered by Perfume-Essence

4.0 out of 5 stars Another cracker from team Beckham., 24 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've been a fan of David Beckham colognes for a few years now. Each one is classy and distinctive. They are certainly a cut above the cheaper products that you can find and well worth the extra £'s.

This one is a little more subtle than previous ones and has the citrus/woody aromas as the top notes. It is more delicate and less heady than most. I like it as after a while on the skin it is not overpowering at all and becomes a little more powdery. Very pleasant indeed and very refreshing.

Great for someone who doesn't like anything too strong.

Snug Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet, 300 Thread Count - Double, Ivory
Snug Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet, 300 Thread Count - Double, Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect quality., 23 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love Egyptian cotton and this is pretty darn good. The finish is smooth and soft and it has a great thread count, so you can barely see the individual threads as they are so tightly woven together. This is what makes it feel SO good.

I like the ivory almost cream shade, which is a nice change from white. It fitted my bed well and there was plenty of room at the corners. I tried it on my bed briefly before removing it to wash it, as I do all new items. It dried in no time on the washing line.

Lovely, excellent quality sheet. Very pleased. I should get many years service out of this sheet.

Fellowes MPHD281608 Missive Premier Heavy Duty Mailing Box (Pack of 10)
Fellowes MPHD281608 Missive Premier Heavy Duty Mailing Box (Pack of 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy box., 23 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These come in packs of 10 when purchased which is great for sending gifts and eBay items. Amazon just sent a sample of one box for me to review on Amazon Vine (humph!). It is simple to construct as it's all pre-cut and shaped, it's just a case of folding it over to form a box and removing the adhesive strip to seal it. It would be great for sending smaller items, such as books, small toys and fragile items. It feels quite sturdy once it is put together and the card is quite strong.

The box measures 22cm x 15.5cm x 7.6cm. Made in the UK. Quite good!

Carmex Moisture plus Pink duo pack
Carmex Moisture plus Pink duo pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Great at ever., 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a lovely lip balm with a hint of pink. It looks posher than the conventional lip balm, making it more like a lipstick. As with all Carmex products there's a really good mix of ingredients to stop lips becoming chapped, cracked, dry and sore. My mum loves their products and was only too happy to try this one. It's nice that it's a duo pack, so having two to hand is better!

Definitely one of the better lip balms with colour, that is currently on the market.

Oral-B Genius 8900 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun - Two Handle Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set, more economical., 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It was really good to see two brushes for a much better price in one set, that works out to be more economical. Oral-B have perfected these brushes over many years and they are all dancing and all singing. It does come with a phone app, but I wouldn't take my phone into the bathroom. I have a personal system of working my way around my mouth to cover every single tooth and surface. An extra travel bag for other member of the household would be nice when travelling together.

They hold a charge well and have certainly been as good as my other Oral-B brushes. I still prefer the Philips Sonic heads for ease of use. Various cleaning modes and interactive Bluetooth phone app if you feel so inclined and phone holder.

Stampy Cat: Stick with Stampy! Sticker Book
Stampy Cat: Stick with Stampy! Sticker Book
by Joseph Garrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps to keep kids occupied., 20 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A very cute sticker book, with Stampy and friends. There are lots to things to make and do inside and lots of stickers, too. Fun and very colourful. Nice to have a round during the long summer holidays. Fabulous. B and S loved it instantly and I have no doubt it will come in handy in between the active play and naps!

Perfect book and good fun.

Crocs Karin Girls' Clogs - Navy, 13 UK Child (30-31 EU)
Crocs Karin Girls' Clogs - Navy, 13 UK Child (30-31 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking little clogs!, 20 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A fab pair of little girl's Croc clogs. I like the navy colour and they do look smart. They are moulded in practically one piece and they have a springy texture and feel when on. That helps make them very comfortable. The size came up fairly true, so nice and roomy. Great for anything and pretty tough. The sole is durable and fairly thick. I like the fact that they are so easy clean, too.

They were a big hit with B, who will wear them as much as she can!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20