Profile for Carole > Reviews

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Pink
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Pink
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 15 Feb 2014
I am glad I bought this trainer seat. It is easy to clean and easy to use for children (my child still has used it every day for the past 6 months). Happy with purchase. Recommended.

Osco Mesh Waste Bin Lightweight Sturdy Scratch-resistant W275xH350mm Silver Ref WB35 S
Offered by 9to5 Supplies (VAT receipt supplied)
Price: 8.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bin, 15 Feb 2014
It looks nice, is sturdy and lighweight. What more can you ask or a bin? Does what it says. Good purchase.

Little Nelly's Big Book
Little Nelly's Big Book
by Pippa Goodhart
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 15 Feb 2014
I love the story, this is a great books for little ones. It may be more suitable for children 4+ than younger ones though, in order to understand why the story is funny.

JVC HA-EBX85-P Women Sports Headphones - Pink
JVC HA-EBX85-P Women Sports Headphones - Pink
Offered by SmartSalesUK
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones, 15 Feb 2014
They look good, especially because of the colour, and they stay in place when I exercise. So that's gfood. But I liked my previous headphones better (Jvc Haeb75s Sports Ear Clip Headphones with Adjustable Clip) as the sound quality was a lot better.

TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener
TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought it, 15 Feb 2014
Great straightener I must say. I wasn't sure how good it would be because last time I changed my straightener, I didn't see much difference. But with this one, I certainly did. It works really well, very quickly and the cord is quite long. Even comes with a special heat pouch. Recommended!

The Sex-starved Marriage: A Couple's Guide to Boosting Their Marriage Libido
The Sex-starved Marriage: A Couple's Guide to Boosting Their Marriage Libido
by Michele Weiner Davis
Price: 9.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not for me., 15 Feb 2014
I read half of it, then stopped because I felt it was not really a book for me. I think it is mainly aimed at couples who are older than me (in their 50s perhaps), so I didn't feel I learnt a lot from it. It was about lack of communication in a couple and lack of understanding. But I am in a good relationship with my husband and we have already talked about the issue together, and we know what each other think and feel, so the book didn't help a lot. I am a bit disappointed but can highly recommend the book "Perfectly Normal" for younger people who are in a good relationship.

Perfectly Normal: A Woman's Guide to Living with Low Libido
Perfectly Normal: A Woman's Guide to Living with Low Libido
by Sandra Pertot

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 15 Feb 2014
To be honest, I book it with other books on the same topic and thought this one would be fun and a light read (due to the front cover). But I was wrong. This is a fantastic book, clearly written by someone who knows what she is talking about. A new perspective is taken on the topic and breaks many of the beliefs modern women have on sex. It's liberating and I've learnt a lot from it. Great to book if you're fed up of classic sex books about positions and fancy games. Perfectly woman is a must read to nurture self-care and to learn to just be who we are.

The Intimacy Struggle
The Intimacy Struggle
by Janet Geringer Woititz
Price: 7.34

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Intimacy Struggle (Paperback)
I was disappointed by this book and didn't learn a lot from it. It was mainly written for Children of Alcoholics who have intimacy issues as a result when they're adults. As I am not a child of an alcoholic, most of the book didn't do much for me. I feel like I lost my time. They are much better books on the market about Adult Children that I were great. The Intimacy Struggle offers nothing new. Not worth it.

fi9 FLIP PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH FOR SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONES +SCREEN PROTECTOR (Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, Pink)
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited
Price: 2.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but unsure about quality, 3 Feb 2014
I bought the case 3.5 months ago. It's now chipped and my mobile is no longer protected and keeps falling off. So it looks good and was pleased when I received it but it breaks easily unfortunately. Disappointed.