Profile for ICS > Reviews

CD/DVD Marker Pen 5 Pack W/Eraser
CD/DVD Marker Pen 5 Pack W/Eraser

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: CD/DVD Marker Pen 5 Pack W/Eraser
Ridisc cd/dvd marker pen. Only one of the four pens reliably writes but it is too thick for my CD's. Two do not write at all. The eraser clogs with ink.

Pearls II
Pearls II
Offered by OnlineMusicFilmsGames
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel company, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Pearls II (Audio CD)
Elkie has such a lovely voice, and is simply a must to keep me company while I am travelling alone in my van.

T&G Surf Board in Acacia Wood, Small Size L300 x W200 x H15mm
T&G Surf Board in Acacia Wood, Small Size L300 x W200 x H15mm
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for veg!, 19 Jun 2013
I always keep my meat, fish and cheese preparation separate from the vegetable side of things in the kitchen, so it doesn't really matter that the dishwasher is a No! No! for this product. It is so easy to rinse it off under the tap after chopping-up carrots, onions, salad, etc. One thing to be careful of: the wood is fairly hard and fine for normal use, but if you press too firmly with a very sharp knife, you can leave unnecessary grooves in the wood! This brings me to the reason for buying two of these hygienic wood ones - my old nylon chopping boards are so badly cut, how much plastic have my family and I eaten in the past?

50 x Plastic 500ml Microwave Food Takeaway Containers
50 x Plastic 500ml Microwave Food Takeaway Containers
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies
Price: 8.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical, 19 Jun 2013
I find these containers very practical when I want to freeze the excess from meals I make, like curries, casseroles and Bolognese. They are ideal for meal portion size, freezing, then microwaving and the subsequent dishwasher activity. Look at the cost - even adding the UK delivery price, they are less than 20p each!!

Pentel Ain Stein 0.7mm HB Pencil Lead
Pentel Ain Stein 0.7mm HB Pencil Lead
Offered by SBS CONSUMABLES
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible, 19 Jun 2013
Pentel Ain Stein's new packaging is so easy to operate. I regularly use my mechanical pencils, so this tiny, sensible 40 lead container should last me a long time and put my fear of running out to rest!

Pentel Ain Stein Leads New Packaging 0.5mm HB

The Best Of
The Best Of
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic voice, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Best Of (Audio CD)
Melanie has a magical voice that surpasses so many others. Take Ruby Tuesday, Melanie makes it astoundingly beautiful with her unique style - and I still rate Mick Jagger's version among my favourites!

Sony 50CDQ80SP 700MB 48x Spindle CD-R Discs (Pack of 50)
Sony 50CDQ80SP 700MB 48x Spindle CD-R Discs (Pack of 50)
Price: 10.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for purpose., 19 May 2013
Needed to convert my CD's to MP3 format so that I can enjoy listening to them in my VW T5 Campervan.

10 Mail Lite Gold Envelopes E/2 8.5" x 10" - 220mm x 260mm
10 Mail Lite Gold Envelopes E/2 8.5" x 10" - 220mm x 260mm
Offered by Car Spares Direct
Price: 2.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for use, 19 May 2013
Fulfilled all my requirements. Will buy some more of these if I need to despatch any more similar items abroad again.

175 Star Lime Green Stickers - Sticky Coloured Self Adhesive Labels for Colour Coding
Offered by Minilabel
Price: 2.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for purpose., 19 May 2013
Needed to identify items for particular use in a dry environment. These labels proved to be exactly what I required and I will not hesitate to go back to this supplier if I need to purchase any more.

Page: 1 | 2