Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mr. Glenn Mcmurray > Reviews

Content by Mr. Glenn Mcmurray

Mr. Glenn Mcmurray "Music lover" (Near London)

Sober
Sober

5.0 out of 5 stars Passion and talent, 13 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Sober (MP3 Download)
She's passionate about music and performs passionately and brilliantly. A true talent (in my humble opinion). I totally recommend her.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Desktop Keyboard and Mouse Set - UK Layout
Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Desktop Keyboard and Mouse Set - UK Layout
Offered by 3-Monkeys

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good if you're left-handed, 13 Jun. 2014
As is the case with many other Microsoft products, this product is designed for right-handed people only. The blue button on the mouse, albeit clever, doesn't work as intended for me because I call up functions unintentionally. The keyboard is pretty good, though. Far better than other Microsoft keyboards where the shift button on the left is just an afterthought.

Circles: Hidden Lives
Circles: Hidden Lives
by Ginny Stroud

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story from working class Oxford, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Circles: Hidden Lives (Paperback)
What a delightful story. I really enjoyed reading it. The author has succeeded in inspiring me to write as well. The fact that I know so much about the setting is wonderful. Seldom in my job do I get the chance to read something for pleasure. I finished this book in about 2 days over Christmas and didn't want to put it down. With an interest in genealogy myself, I can see how useful this story might be for future generations. But it's the way that strong family values are passed on in varying degrees of effectiveness that I find most valuable. I've heard the saying "blood is thicker than water" on numerous occasions throughout my life and this book might provide some clues for anyone who needs to question it for good or bad.

Half The Perfect World
Half The Perfect World
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars The difficult third series, 30 Oct. 2006
This review is from: Half The Perfect World (Audio CD)
Madeleine Peyroux gained international recognition with her album Careless Love and it was an album that prompted me to buy all her previous work. Coming out with a third album under pressure of such success must be incredibly hard. As much as I really love her style and the mood her music puts you in, I have to say the third album is like the third series of The Office: you want it, but you just know you're going to be disappointed. This lady is passionate about her music and I wonder how much passion has been lost through the pressure of producing more music.

In short, it's a lovely album but just doesn't have the magic of Careless Love for me. That's why I've given it a 4.