Profile for EthanHeadlongJr > Reviews

EthanHeadlongJr

Gro 2-in-1 Night Light Bayonet Fitting
Gro 2-in-1 Night Light Bayonet Fitting

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant; really clever, useful device, 9 May 2015
Brilliant piece of kit, plugs straight into a normal bayonet fitting, variable brightness nightlight setting is very handy, a must have for any nursery.

Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 21 Oct. 2010
This is a brilliant set of bluetooth headphones, excellent battery life, works perfectly with an iPhone 4 running iOS 4.1; including track skipping, which most other headsets don't seem to be able to do.

I had a couple of sets bluetooth headphones for my iPhone, most suffered from poor battery life (2-4 hours, forget to turn them off at your peril), poor signal (can't keep you phone in your hip pocket and listen to music), and non-waterproof controls (I'm looking at you Motorola S9HD).

This suffers from none of those things.

As of writing this, I've forgotten to turn the unit off for the last 3 days, it still has half a charge left, so the battery life is officially excellent.

I can happily walk down the street listening to my music with my iPhone in my hip pocket, there is no degradation, no skipping.

I can use it in the gym, because it's waterproof and so isn't affected by sweat, unlike so many other units.

If I had one issue, it's the volume control which, while perfectly intuitive, is sometimes slow to respond, but that's a minor issue when you can now control the volume via the iPhone itself.

All together an excellent piece of kit, highly recommended.