Profile for B. Dalela > Reviews

Content by B. Dalela

B. Dalela

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
This quirky door Mat-You have reached your destination, You have reached your goal (English)
Offered by Geschenkbox GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 8 Jan. 2014
Excellent doormat, got many laughs. Only good for indoors though, it can't survive british weather conditions so should not be left outside the door.

Suunto Zoop Dive Computer Wrist - yellow
Suunto Zoop Dive Computer Wrist - yellow
Offered by Planetmultistore

4.0 out of 5 stars My partner loves it, 8 Jan. 2014
Bought is as a birthday present, partner loves it and we used it on a few dives. Only thing I would change about it would be is add background lights. Its difficult to use it on night dives due to no background lights. That said, if you hold a torch to the watch, it does keep it charged and lit for a bit. Only for a few minutes so not long enough to last an entire dive.

Good purchase for a first dive computer.

18ct White Gold Finish Jewellery Set with Swarovski Crystals
18ct White Gold Finish Jewellery Set with Swarovski Crystals
Offered by Galaxy Fashion Jewellery Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but I sent it back due to size, 8 Jan. 2014
Its a bit bigger than I thought (being a petite I can only wear small jewellery), so had to return the item in original packaging. Got refund quickly enough, so no hassles there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality T shirt- even after a few washes, 8 Jan. 2014
Funny, good quality T shirt, has been washed a few times and still holds good. No problems whatsoever hence would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent- somewhat addictive!, 8 Jan. 2014
Bought this for Christmas for my partner, this is early Jan and he's been wearing it since! Warning- this hoodie is so good you might not want to take it off. The inside is a lovely soft material, the print looks stylish (borderless design) and size is what it says on the product. Not washed it yet so don't know how it'll behave after a wash, if I can get my partner to part with it for a bit first!!

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish book, 8 Jan. 2014
I downloaded the audio book as an Audible trial. Total waste of over 16 hours of my life I wont be getting back, The plot is interesting, but the story could've been told in less than a third of the time. At times, it is more of a 'lonely Planet guide' to a city than a good story. The end is bit of an anti climax, I almost felt duped and wanted a refund. One thing to its credit, it did surprise me (not many books do).

Shame, it had all the potential for greatness.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent shoe storage solution, 10 Sept. 2010
Here's my two cents:

Like: It looks nice, modern, saves space and flexible for shape and size (you can make it a 4x4 square like the photo or 3x4 or any combination you like). Comes in a nice box and understandable instructions. Can be washed and easy to clean.

Dislike: Heavy, needs a strong arm to put it together and have to be careful when moving from one place to another since the shelves might come off. Only good for small shoes (boots, wellies etc wont fit upright)

Trust Notebook Power Adapter PW-1250p
Trust Notebook Power Adapter PW-1250p

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Lenovo T60, 10 Sept. 2010
I bought this assuming it would work with several laptops and is quite handy to carry around. Both of which are untrue. It does not work with Lenovo T60 (my work laptop and the adaptor is massive- about twice the size of a regular one! It comes with all those fancy attachments (heads) but they dont seem to hold on the base very well. Since it was outside of 30 days return period with amazon- I tried to ring the company / get in touch with them through the website- with NO RESPONSE. So I ended up binning it and buying another. Waste of time and money.

TomTom ONE IQ Routes Edition Satellite Navigation System -  White Pearl
TomTom ONE IQ Routes Edition Satellite Navigation System - White Pearl

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, 10 Sept. 2010
This was my first satnav ever and I was so excited (being a new driver). So much so I even names it and downloaded different voices from Tom Tom store and carried it around in the lovely pouch it comes with. It looks quite sleek and nice (and somewhat feminine) and I was very nearly in love with it. Till one day it decided now to switch on! I tried everything possible- fully charged it in my car for several hours- also connected to my PC through USB cable to troubleshoot it- but it just wouldn't switch on.

Gutted.

TeckNet® Apple FM Transmitter Charge and Play for Apple iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, iPod Touch, Nano
Offered by Hippidion.Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 10 Sept. 2010
I bought this for listening to my fav iPod tunes in my car which only has a cassette player- but it doesnt work. Waste of time, effort and money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6